Linked Powers+Alternate Powers

Serris

Sorta. The AP would be based on the Fatigue + Paralyze, since the Fatigue + Paralyze is effectively one power (Paralyze activates when Fatigue does; Paralyze cannot be activated without also activating Fatigue).

Example: Fatigue 10 (Extra: Linked Paralyze 10) [cost]

Any AP could be built on up to 40pp.

Question # 2!

Snare with the Engulf Extra is considered Sustained when it hits. Can I lower it to the Duration of Concentration using Flaws?

Additionally, if Snare with Engulf is linked to another Duration of Instant, what happens when Engulf is used? Do Linked powers with Snare/Engulf need to be Sustained?

Question # 2!

Snare with the Engulf Extra is considered Sustained when it hits. Can I lower it to the Duration of Concentration using Flaws?

I would say no.

Additionally, if Snare with Engulf is linked to another Duration of Instant, what happens when Engulf is used? Do Linked powers with Snare/Engulf need to be Sustained?

The Instant power goes off once, but the Engulf/Snare remains until they break out or you let go.

I'm not sure it works that way. Round one you drain one of their skills, then the next round you drain one of their saves? That's a little too open.

That's not how the 2pp/rank version of Drain works. It's any one trait of a particular type or descriptor, so it could be "any ability score, one at a time", or "any skill, one at a time", or "any feat, one at a time", or "any fire power, one at a time," or "any Mind Reading effect, one at a time".

I thought it would be, turn it on, choose something to drain. Aura drains that for as long as it's on.

Turn if off, turn it on again, choose something different if you want.

Turning an aura on or off is a free action, so the effect is essentially the same.