Friday Night Fights - OOC

Hellbound

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to say -- hey, man, nice shot :D

Hellbound will spend that hero point on Ultimate Effort: Toughness save. That'll give him a roll of 30, which means he still fails. Hopefully not by enough that everyone in the room is splashed by his blood.

It does sound like the monster will get a mouthfull of Strike: 2 and Emotion Control (Fear): 3, though.

Oh good lord. Hellbound vs. Wolverine? Now there's a fight I would have been willing to pay money for... if not for the fact that I'm currently losing.

The only thing that'd make it better is if Lobo decided to show up :mrgreen:

OH! And two things before I forget (again). Sorry about thinking that the monster bit Hellbound when it's clear that his leg was skewered like a bonless hot wing. So that wouldn't have been a mouthfull of burning blood, but rather a fistfull (not that it'd actually matter, but there are the sematics to consider).

Fortunately, everyone in the room seems to be immune to the fear effects. Three of the chars have the Fearless feat and Divine doesn't need to breath.

The second thing is -- I think that wound was probably good enough to fire off Hellbound's Rage, yes? :D

Hold on, let's step back just a minute and look at the Grapple check that Hellbound threw. First -- he was only at +19, not +21. The +21 doesn't kick on until he's enraged.

But still, that was 14+19 = 33. It looks like the monster only rolled 22 to resist the grapple. Does that mean that he's now pinned?

• 2 months later...