Hellbound

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Arcane Lore is just a specialty of the Knowledge skill covering:

• Arcane Lore: The occult, magic and the supernatural, astrology,

numerology, and similar topics.

Right now might be a bit premature to ask for check results. The good Dr. won't be ready to jump in until he closes out Creeping Killers.

I'd rather avoid that option if possible. This is Hellbound's only working thread, after all, and since Creeping Killers has been going for well over a year (I believe), I'm not sure when it'll finally come to a close. We could be waiting for some time yet.

As long as we don't initiate combat or contact with anything the GM would need to control, I think we'll be fine. I figured that Jack had perfect nightvision at the moment, and am ready with a description of the runner if he wants to check it out.

Or I could try to scrounge up another thread for Hellbound to be in, but so far that seems to have not worked out so well.

Avenger is a gritty vigilante, the sort of superhero who keeps the streets clean by striking mortal terror deep into the souls of criminals. He's never killed anybody, but he's certainly seriously injured a great many bad guys. He's a lot more violent than Raven or Foreshadow, that's for sure! He's got a good record, though, and though he's a relatively new hero has been active all over the city combating bad guys of various sorts.