Triple Murder in Riderside, Rebooted [OOC]

Dr Archeville

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Scarab will use Mental Blast against Vulture. He needs to make a DC25 Will Save against the Damage.

Then she'll spend a Hero Point for +5 ranks of Intimidate (bringing her total to +7), and she will attempt to browbeat him into forgoing his resistance.

Intimidate check: 10.

She'll burn a HP to re-roll: 26. MUCH better.

The Scarab burns her last(?) Hero Point for 1 dramatically-appropriate temporary rank of the Equipment feat, retroactively gaining the necessary item(s?) to record the Trio's confession for posterity. :bat:

So, seeing as how I need Fox to lay low for a few more days (so he can spring Shark and Vulture for the Attack on Pier 18), any objections to me closing this up now (possibly giving you each one Final Post), and you all get appearances in that thread to continue pursuing these guys? Most of the players in the Pier 18 thread have left, it's down to just two heroes now, Geckoman & Quark.

I kinda assumed this was coming to a close on this. I also assume that, even though The Scarab is planning to conduct an ESP search of the city for Fox once she gets back home, she won't find him (probably on account of that nifty mind-blocking device of his). But we should probably get in one more IC post to wrap things up. We should probably pick up back at The Lair for the finale.

Razorback, if it doesn't look like Slamdance is going to be forthcoming with his secret ID, then Scarab's going to use her Mental Transform power to erase the memory of her ID and Avenger's face from his mind, for security reasons. You OK with that?

I kinda assumed this was coming to a close on this. I also assume that, even though The Scarab is planning to conduct an ESP search of the city for Fox once she gets back home, she won't find him (probably on account of that nifty mind-blocking device of his).

Correct-a-mundo.

That was my idea, yes.

So, seeing as how I need Fox to lay low for a few more days (so he can spring Shark and Vulture for the Attack on Pier 18), any objections to me closing this up now (possibly giving you each one Final Post), and you all get appearances in that thread to continue pursuing these guys? Most of the players in the Pier 18 thread have left, it's down to just two heroes now, Geckoman & Quark.

(That thread had been for several chars, but about half have left.)

Razorback, if it doesn't look like Slamdance is going to be forthcoming with his secret ID, then Scarab's going to use her Mental Transform power to erase the memory of her ID and Avenger's face from his mind, for security reasons. You OK with that?

Yup, Slamdance won't resist.

Doc, I know I've been absent but I'm not sure if I messed up my profile. I got a flag for the IC thread but not the OC thread. I'm still interested in the other thread but I'll probably only be able to post on the weekends because we had to let go of my assistant recently and work has been a bear.

Anyways, will make one last in IC.

• 4 weeks later...