The Heist

Heridfel

Valkyrie-1.jpg

“Don’t worry about it, it sucks they got away, but that happens. Supervillains can be a tricky lot.â€Â

Rose feels introspective, and it shows on her face, "Mmmm." She looks at Velocity, "It does suck. Still, you look like you've done this before - does the idea of losing get any easier?" Rose looks out onto the street, "I just really hope that no-one is worse off for whatever they were doing here tonight." Various scenarios flow through Rose's mind, each worse than the last. I hate villains.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valkyrie-1.jpg

“Don’t worry about it, it sucks they got away, but that happens. Supervillains can be a tricky lot.â€Â

Rose feels introspective, and it shows on her face, "Mmmm." She looks at Velocity, "It does suck. Still, you look like you've done this before - does the idea of losing get any easier?" Rose looks out onto the street, "I just really hope that no-one is worse off for whatever they were doing here tonight." Various scenarios flow through Rose's mind, each worse than the last. I hate villains.

Valkyrie-1.jpg

Unseen by the two heroes, a little red light came on in a nearby camera. It swiveled over the foyer, taking in the destruction caused by the fight, finally coming to rest on the two superheroines standing around talking. A soft wirr sounded as it zoomed in on Velocity, then Valkyrie in turn. It returned to it's original position and the red light blinked off.

At the outskirts of Freedom City, Nanowire hovered high above the city streets. His head came up sharply, as if he had just woken up from a deep sleep. "Velocity and Valkyrie," he rumbled. If he could have smiled, he would have. "Interesting."

His job done, and with other things to attend to, Nanowire made for Southside. The two superheroines would have to wait for now.

Unseen by the two heroes, a little red light came on in a nearby camera. It swiveled over the foyer, taking in the destruction caused by the fight, finally coming to rest on the two superheroines standing around talking. A soft wirr sounded as it zoomed in on Velocity, then Valkyrie in turn. It returned to it's original position and the red light blinked off.

At the outskirts of Freedom City, Nanowire hovered high above the city streets. His head came up sharply, as if he had just woken up from a deep sleep. "Velocity and Valkyrie," he rumbled. If he could have smiled, he would have. "Interesting."

His job done, and with other things to attend to, Nanowire made for Southside. The two superheroines would have to wait for now.

“I don’t look at as loosing, just a set back.†Velocity replied. “It really depends on what the bad guys are trying to do. In this case though they seemed to get away with one artifact, and caused a good bit of damage. So this was not the best example of disrupting a villain’s plans.â€Â

“I don’t look at as loosing, just a set back.†Velocity replied. “It really depends on what the bad guys are trying to do. In this case though they seemed to get away with one artifact, and caused a good bit of damage. So this was not the best example of disrupting a villain’s plans.â€Â

Valkyrie-1.jpg

Valkyrie answers slowly, a little shyly, "Not long." She decides to be completely truthful, "This was my first time. Out I mean - you know, trying to help people." She feels like a young kid out of her depth, even though it seemed that Velocity was younger (though who could tell with Superheroes?), she was certainly a lot more versed in this kind of thing.

Valkyrie-1.jpg

Valkyrie answers slowly, a little shyly, "Not long." She decides to be completely truthful, "This was my first time. Out I mean - you know, trying to help people." She feels like a young kid out of her depth, even though it seemed that Velocity was younger (though who could tell with Superheroes?), she was certainly a lot more versed in this kind of thing.

Valkyrie-1.jpg