The Heist

Heridfel

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valkyrie

Valkyrie-1.jpg

Rose gasped as the figure of a young woman materialised in front of her.

“Hey, cars don’t normally smash through doors on their own. So something pretty strange is going on here.â€Â

She was a little taken back, her face reflecting her further confusion, "Er, no. You'd be right there." Not knowing what to make of the new oddly familiar, but unrecognised, arrival, "I was just about to have a look around - who are you?"

She wanted to get all the information she could about this person, but she had a feeling that there was something else going on. She didn't know if she was being intuitive, or just freaked out, but the whole situation was making her uneasy.

Valkyrie

Valkyrie-1.jpg

“Hey, cars don’t normally smash through doors on their own. So something pretty strange is going on here.â€Â

She was a little taken back, her face reflecting her further confusion, "Er, no. You'd be right there." Not knowing what to make of the new oddly familiar, but unrecognised, arrival, "I was just about to have a look around - who are you?"

She wanted to get all the information she could about this person, but she had a feeling that there was something else going on. She didn't know if she was being intuitive, or just freaked out, but the whole situation was making her uneasy.

Valkyrie

Valkyrie-1.jpg

Unfortunately, whatever response that Velocity was about to make to Valkyrie's question is somewhat overcome by events - namely, two people running by part of the museum hall in clear view of the main desk. Judging by what each is carrying (a spear or staff of some sort) and what they are wearing (Greek armor that looks almost exactly like Daedalus' and some sort of mecha), it's safe to say that they aren't museum security.

Unfortunately, whatever response that Velocity was about to make to Valkyrie's question is somewhat overcome by events - namely, two people running by part of the museum hall in clear view of the main desk. Judging by what each is carrying (a spear or staff of some sort) and what they are wearing (Greek armor that looks almost exactly like Daedalus' and some sort of mecha), it's safe to say that they aren't museum security.

“I’m Velocity.†The speedster replied as she spotted two people running down a hallway, one of whom looked just like Daedalus. “Hey, what’s he doing here?†Velocity said out loud before speeding off down the hallway.

Speeding by, she will skid to a halt in front of the pair. “Hey Daedalus, what’s…hey, your not Daedalus!â€Â

(ooc notice check for realizing Heavy isn’t Daedalus 21 I think that might be enough, let me know Heridfel)

“I’m Velocity.†The speedster replied as she spotted two people running down a hallway, one of whom looked just like Daedalus. “Hey, what’s he doing here?†Velocity said out loud before speeding off down the hallway.

Speeding by, she will skid to a halt in front of the pair. “Hey Daedalus, what’s…hey, your not Daedalus!â€Â

(ooc notice check for realizing Heavy isn’t Daedalus 21 I think that might be enough, let me know Heridfel)

Valkyrie

Valkyrie-1.jpg

Valkyrie was startled once again - this time by the new arrivals. Who were these people? She was fairly certain that the young woman didn't know them. Her eyes settled on the loot they were carrying - things were beginning to add up. She flew between Velocity and the man in the ornate armour, "Careful, I don't think these guys are kocher." She glares at the new arrivals, "Who are you?"

Valkyrie

Valkyrie-1.jpg

Valkyrie was startled once again - this time by the new arrivals. Who were these people? She was fairly certain that the young woman didn't know them. Her eyes settled on the loot they were carrying - things were beginning to add up. She flew between Velocity and the man in the ornate armour, "Careful, I don't think these guys are kocher." She glares at the new arrivals, "Who are you?"

Valkyrie

Valkyrie-1.jpg

Nanowire stopped short as he and Heavy rounded the corner leading to the lobby. There stood two of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen, wearing spadex and plate mail, respectively. A more bizarre mix he couldn't have imagined. "I can only assume that these are the superpeople you spoke of in hushed tones of horror and awe," he said sardonically. "Your plan from here would be... what? Chest-thumping and expressions of overly hormonal supervillainyness followed shortly by contusions and property damage?"

Nanowire stopped short as he and Heavy rounded the corner leading to the lobby. There stood two of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen, wearing spadex and plate mail, respectively. A more bizarre mix he couldn't have imagined. "I can only assume that these are the superpeople you spoke of in hushed tones of horror and awe," he said sardonically. "Your plan from here would be... what? Chest-thumping and expressions of overly hormonal supervillainyness followed shortly by contusions and property damage?"

Heavy sighs, and his shoulders droop. It doesn't look like there's a chance of bluffing the two superheroes (well, heroines in this case) that he's Daedalus, and Nanowire's off-handed comments makes it pretty hard to convince them that they're on the up-and-up. To be fair, the plan to grab extra loot didn't help matters. At this point, holding them back is the best plan that he's got.

He raises his hand, aiming the brunt of his powers at the one that he didn't see running at super-speed. A greyish energy comes out from him, heading towards Valkyrie, and reaching Velocity a moment later. If he should hit one of them, they'll feel a tremendous weight pulling down on them, making it hard for them to move. With the other hand, he points to the direction that they should be going, hoping that Nanowire gets the hint.

Heavy sighs, and his shoulders droop. It doesn't look like there's a chance of bluffing the two superheroes (well, heroines in this case) that he's Daedalus, and Nanowire's off-handed comments makes it pretty hard to convince them that they're on the up-and-up. To be fair, the plan to grab extra loot didn't help matters. At this point, holding them back is the best plan that he's got.

He raises his hand, aiming the brunt of his powers at the one that he didn't see running at super-speed. A greyish energy comes out from him, heading towards Valkyrie, and reaching Velocity a moment later. If he should hit one of them, they'll feel a tremendous weight pulling down on them, making it hard for them to move. With the other hand, he points to the direction that they should be going, hoping that Nanowire gets the hint.