The Heist [OOC] (Full)

Heridfel

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there, Heavy just used Extra Effort to get the following Alternate Power on his Flight:

Spatial Control 5 (Flaw: Long Range Only, PF: Progression 2, Subtle)

He's fatigued from the effort, and he'll stay that way for now. I can spend the Hero Point any time to un-fatigue if I need to. All that the Subtle means is that he's not registering on any seismographs or the like as he bends space - it's still pretty obvious that someone just appeared out of nowhere. Finally, note that he keeps that Alternate Power until he decides to use his Flight again. That could matter towards the end.

So there, Heavy just used Extra Effort to get the following Alternate Power on his Flight:

He's fatigued from the effort, and he'll stay that way for now. I can spend the Hero Point any time to un-fatigue if I need to. All that the Subtle means is that he's not registering on any seismographs or the like as he bends space - it's still pretty obvious that someone just appeared out of nowhere. Finally, note that he keeps that Alternate Power until he decides to use his Flight again. That could matter towards the end.