The Heist [OOC] (Full)

Heridfel

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before Heavy attacks, he'll use one of his two hero points to remove his fatigued condition from the extra effort he used at the start of the scene.

Attack roll = 21

He is using Gravity Control at rank 10, downward. This imposes a 12 ton load on Velocity and Valkyrie, and it isn't affecting anyone or anything else within that area. If this is above your maximum loads, you fall prone and need to make a DC 20 Strength check to take a move action (standard movement limited to crawling 5 feet round) or standard action, but not both.

I'm not sure if Valkyrie was already using her Enhanced Strength and Super-Strength at the beginning of this fight. I'm assuming she was, which would mean that she's considered to have a heavy load (with effects as per page 36 in the main book). I realized that I should also state that my Density should be considered active whenever I'm awake. After all, I'm permanently dressed in a suit of armor. I'm not going to stick out any more than I already do.

Before Heavy attacks, he'll use one of his two hero points to remove his fatigued condition from the extra effort he used at the start of the scene.

Attack roll = 21

He is using Gravity Control at rank 10, downward. This imposes a 12 ton load on Velocity and Valkyrie, and it isn't affecting anyone or anything else within that area. If this is above your maximum loads, you fall prone and need to make a DC 20 Strength check to take a move action (standard movement limited to crawling 5 feet round) or standard action, but not both.

I'm not sure if Valkyrie was already using her Enhanced Strength and Super-Strength at the beginning of this fight. I'm assuming she was, which would mean that she's considered to have a heavy load (with effects as per page 36 in the main book). I realized that I should also state that my Density should be considered active whenever I'm awake. After all, I'm permanently dressed in a suit of armor. I'm not going to stick out any more than I already do.

Attack roll = 21