The Heist [OOC] (Full)

Heridfel

Hey all,

I'll be away until tomorrow evening, and maybe not able to post until the morning after. Rose's immediate plan is to try and get the person she believes to be in the Expedition out and to safety. If no-one is in the car, it's possible she'll think that they've run off into the Museum, causing her to search it. If she meets Velocity (hello Thevshi :)) shell probably take whatever suggestion she's given - it's her first night, after all, and that speester seems to know what she's doing.

See you all again soon.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

I'll be away until tomorrow evening, and maybe not able to post until the morning after. Rose's immediate plan is to try and get the person she believes to be in the Expedition out and to safety. If no-one is in the car, it's possible she'll think that they've run off into the Museum, causing her to search it. If she meets Velocity (hello Thevshi :)) shell probably take whatever suggestion she's given - it's her first night, after all, and that speester seems to know what she's doing.

See you all again soon.

Notice check = 7 - to spot the two heroes in the foyer. Doesn't look like a success.

Initiative (when it happens) = 18

Who knows? Maybe the museum security does dress up like super villains. Heavy's suit does look almost exactly like Daedalus's suit, but I'm sure that Velocity would be able to see the small differences more quickly than Valkyrie. Darn Quickness. It's past the point where Heavy could hope to bluff his way out.

Notice check = 7 - to spot the two heroes in the foyer. Doesn't look like a success.

Who knows? Maybe the museum security does dress up like super villains. Heavy's suit does look almost exactly like Daedalus's suit, but I'm sure that Velocity would be able to see the small differences more quickly than Valkyrie. Darn Quickness. It's past the point where Heavy could hope to bluff his way out.