The Heist [OOC] (Full)

Heridfel

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soo... any answer on my question yet? I'm thinking the Mesuem is medium security, which would be a DC 20 computer roll to work the cameras - easily achevable. However, I would need to tack on a +10 in order to do it without anybody being the wiser. That's a DC 30, a roll I'd need to be crazy to attempt, as I'd only have a 3 in 20 chance of making it, and lighting very rarly strikes twice.

Any thoughts? Am I right, or am I missing something?

Soo... any answer on my question yet? I'm thinking the Mesuem is medium security, which would be a DC 20 computer roll to work the cameras - easily achevable. However, I would need to tack on a +10 in order to do it without anybody being the wiser. That's a DC 30, a roll I'd need to be crazy to attempt, as I'd only have a 3 in 20 chance of making it, and lighting very rarly strikes twice.

Hey Veiled Malice,

Spoke with Barnum, and she's cool with us getting a Hero Point if we manage to set off a silent alarm during the course of this. It gives the heroes something to answer, and it gives us a Hero Point (obviously useful, especially since I'm currently fatigued). What do you say?

Hey Veiled Malice,

Spoke with Barnum, and she's cool with us getting a Hero Point if we manage to set off a silent alarm during the course of this. It gives the heroes something to answer, and it gives us a Hero Point (obviously useful, especially since I'm currently fatigued). What do you say?

Hey Veiled Malice,