The Heist [OOC] (Full)

Heridfel

Here's the OOC thread for the museum heist that Heavy planned (with support from Nanowire). Valkyrie and Velocity will be opposing them, once they get started.

This will be starting on Sunday evening, around 10 pm - well after the museum has closed, since it closes early on Sundays. Heavy and Nanowire will be meeting around Liberty Park; the two Vs should be wherever they need to be. :)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the OOC thread for the museum heist that Heavy planned (with support from Nanowire). Valkyrie and Velocity will be opposing them, once they get started.

This will be starting on Sunday evening, around 10 pm - well after the museum has closed, since it closes early on Sundays. Heavy and Nanowire will be meeting around Liberty Park; the two Vs should be wherever they need to be. :)

Despite the way he acts most of the time, Heavy actually is well above average in intelligence. He's just unknowledgeable about the details of a lot of things (thanks to the way that Knowledge skills can't be used untrained beyond DC 10). In his defense, he's very good at fixing cars. Oh, this isn't Car Talk: The RPG? Darn.

By the way, if you have Freedom City 2nd edition, the meaning of that particular card can be found on page 206. He might get upset with someone stealing his schtick, but since we're destined to get caught anyway, I wasn't going to worry about it too much. Besides, I have an answer to that concern as well, if Nanowire knows enough about world-class thieves to recognize the card. :)

Despite the way he acts most of the time, Heavy actually is well above average in intelligence. He's just unknowledgeable about the details of a lot of things (thanks to the way that Knowledge skills can't be used untrained beyond DC 10). In his defense, he's very good at fixing cars. Oh, this isn't Car Talk: The RPG? Darn.

By the way, if you have Freedom City 2nd edition, the meaning of that particular card can be found on page 206. He might get upset with someone stealing his schtick, but since we're destined to get caught anyway, I wasn't going to worry about it too much. Besides, I have an answer to that concern as well, if Nanowire knows enough about world-class thieves to recognize the card. :)