Attractive to all

Moira Morley

We talked about this last night in the chat, but heck if I remember if we reached a conclusion. Being that Divine is the child of the goddess of beauty, I was thinking of adding something that mimics "everyone sees something they like about her". The thing is, I don't see that costing 1 point. So would this be a descriptive thing or would I have to plunk 1 point into a Benefit/Feature?

With maximized interaction skill, “Attractive to all†is a case of description /hyperbole than anything with statistical backing. However, you could make it a feature/benefit to throw players a bone during interaction. Really, you never explained why she’s so persuasive, so outstanding beauty could help.

• 2 weeks later...

Or what you could do is double the cost of the Attractive feat to have it apply to everyone. Attractive is essentially Enhanced skills 2 (Bluff 4, Diplomacy 4) Flaw: Limited one gender.

By doubling the cost you remove the limitation. You are mechanically buying skills ranks, but with a different descriptor.

Charisma out to ying yang helps too, but you've got that already if memory serves.

Not "bad," per se, it's the primary way her mother's influence manifests; she's as likable as Hades is intimidating. (Moreso, actually, since his Intimidate is only +24. And she has +30 on intimidate, so she's actually more intimidating than him. That, I am less comfortable with.) It's not outright Emotion Control, and certainly isn't Mind Control, it's just that people find her super-likable and easy to trust, but they won't do anything outside their norms for her. And it does take time to use -- time the GM can determine, so there's some built-in restrictions that prevent you from making everyone fall ga-ga for you ;) .