Metal Manly Mania (OOC)

Geez3r

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

*stands uncomfortably close behind quote and whispers in his ear* "What'cha looking for?"

Okay rules of combat:

The ones you mentioned in your post with the following specifics:

We'll each get a villain point per wave otherwise a lucky shot from one of those dudes could be quite damning, especially in the later rounds. We may get additional VP's if the next match is exceedingly dangerous.

The first couple of rounds will be pretty clear cut, but the opponents and the terrain in the later fights will be different to spice things up.

The arena is by default a floating hexagonal platform with opposite sides being 30ft apart from one another. There is a forcefield protecting the spectators from the inherent dangers of the match; unless it becomes an issue, the forcefields are completely impervious to all attacks.

Roll Initative whenever you're ready.

Alright end of round 1 recap:

46 - Dan (Red vien guy)

29 - Captain - VP x3

22 - Nathan (croc man)

15 - Adam (dog dude)

7 - Earl (gray skin guy) -- Bruise x1, Stunned, Staggered

2 - Malice - VP x1 -- Bruise x1

Here's what I need from you quote:

First oppose Nathan's DC 10 Startle check with the best of your Sense Motive, Intimidate or Will Save

If you fail to beat that, then make a DC 21 toughness save, if you beat the above check, skip this step because Nathan will have just barely missed you

Lastly, Oppose Dan's annoying taunt with the best of Bluff, Sense Motive or Will save to avoid becoming shaken for 1 turn as his taunting gets to you.

Then go about your turn as normal.

okay, i made the necessary checks, and passed both after a villain point reroll on the second one. I also use a full round action to target both Dan and Earl with My adrenaline cannon. (it is a line effect and it is possible to draw a line through any two points, so i can at least hit two of the combatants if not more.) And just in case there's any discrepancy, it was said that Dan was dancing around the arena, so he MUST line up with earl at SOME point.

So since they are targeted with it, i believe they need to make reflex saves DC20. and suffer a DC25/Toughness attack on a failure.

Alright end of round 1 recap:

46 - Dan (Red vien guy) -- Bruise x1, Stunned

29 - Captain - VP x2

22 - Nathan (croc man)

15 - Adam (dog dude) -- Bruise x1 (grappled by Malice)

7 - Earl (gray skin guy) -- Bruise x12, Stunned, Staggered, Unconscious

2 - Malice - VP x0 -- Bruise x1 (grappling Adam)

You're up quote, as Dan is stunned.

turn taken

used a VP on my attack this round

remaining VP x 1

i did NOT include the +3 bonus from master plan in any of my rolls this turn.

including the bonus, the rolls are as follows:

Intimidate 11+3=14

first attack 13+3=16

second attack 25+3=28

and just a boards rules question: if my first attack (without the VP) ends up hitting, do i get the point back even though i spent it already in the same post?

46 - Dan (Red vien guy) -- Bruise x2, Stunned, Staggered, Unconscious

29 - Captain - VP x2

22 - Nathan (croc man) -- Bruise x1, Stunned, Staggered

15 - Adam (dog dude) -- Bruise x2, Stunned, Staggered, Unconscious

7 - Earl (gray skin guy) -- Bruise x2, Stunned, Staggered, Unconscious

2 - Malice - VP x0 -- Bruise x1

Usually giving out HP's and VP's is up to the DM running the thread. If there is no DM, then it's up to the players. You can't nominate yourself for a VP, usually what happens is one of the other players in the thread says "that's totally worth a ______ Point". Then again, I've been in like 2 threads where that is an issue. So if you think that deserves a VP, then that's the majority of the people in the thread, so I gets a VP.

46 - Dan (Red vien guy) -- Bruise x2, Stunned, Staggered, Unconscious

29 - Captain - VP x1

22 - Nathan (croc man) -- Bruise x1, Stunned, Staggered

15 - Adam (dog dude) -- Bruise x2, Stunned, Staggered, Unconscious

7 - Earl (gray skin guy) -- Bruise x2, Stunned, Staggered, Unconscious

2 - Malice - VP x1 -- Bruise x1

I stoled your extra VP.

Regardless of your desire to bring the new dude out right now, the first needs some time to be set up. I was saying 5 minutes because that's how long I thought it took to recover from a bruise, but I was incorrect, it was 1 minute.

On that note.

Recovery check at end of round 1 (1d20 6=21)

Furthermore, 1 minute is not enough to use Master Plan to prepare. But why the heck not, VP's for both of us for screwing ourselves out of a chance to recover to prove we're superior and of course loosing the opprotunity to plan.

So congrats, we each got 3 VP. The next battle is tougher though.

And as long as I'm here Malice Initiative round 2 (1d20 0=9)