Metal Manly Mania

Seeing his partner take down, makes Shard get serious. He spring away from Malice into the center of the arena. Then with an absolute torrent of sound, Shard disappers and reappears rapidly around the arena striking visciously at everything that isn't him. Shard's attack reduces everyone of the droids to little more than slag. Malice gets the wind knocked out of him by a sharp shot to the chest, but is more or less alright after the initial shock.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god we don't have to deal with that snake in the grass anymore. the captain said referring to the now limp blue star.

the captain then turned his gaze towards shard. I guess you expected that last attack to scare me. You did a pretty good job of screwing with damn near everything besides me, but, oh wait... you didn't even come close to hitting me. how sad.... The captain makes a pouty face. While it only lasts for a few seconds, it instantly becomes the cutest thing on the planet.

Let me tell you what, Sliver, or whatever your name is the captain waved his hand in the air Its time to get serious. And i am gonna take you down! the captain then charges at shard and tries to lay him out with a vicious Haymaker. The attack falls short of its mark, however.

As Captain and Shard trade blows back and forth, Malice takes to the air. He charges straight at his target, throwing a vicious haymaker and clips the beleagured Shard. ANd just like that, it's lights out for Shard, as the sickening crunch of Malice's fist sends him flying through the air, landing sprawled out next to Blue Star.

Landing next to the Captain, Malice looks at him for a moment and shrugs his shoulders saying "Couldn't let you have all the fun." He shakes his hand out for a moment before adding "I personally liked the last shattering sound he made most of all, how about you?"

Oh yea man!The captain gave his iconic smile and a thumbs up. I'd say that hit adequately redeems you for your performance in that last round. The captain gave Malice a goofy smile.

Man that last couple of hits hurt though. The captain rubbed his arm where the snake had bitten him.

Think we can keep going?

Malice surveys the damage to his armor. Lady Toxic's acid had done a number on Malice's paint job, and Shard had put more than a few dents in his armor. "Yeah. Hope they're not too much more of this. They seems to be running out of big guns, so let's just hope that we scared off the little ones."

Malice is pumped for the next match, he's taking it easy around the ring, trying to conserve his strength. It probably turns out to be a very wise decision.

The annoucer then speaks to all those present. "Folks it appears as if some of the competitors have dropped out, not wanting to fight Malice and Captain." There are a great deal of moans and even some boos from the crowd. But the announcer is quick to respond "But that is just as well for now it is time for the main event. And we have a doozy for you tonight folks. For we have have 1 more combatant who wishes to challenge these two brave individuals. AND, he is none other than our reigning champ!" Distressingly, the crowd promptly goes ape-****.

"THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS! HE'S IN THE BUILDING THIS VERY NIGHT, AND ON HIS WAY TO THE RING! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I GIVE YOU OUR REIGNING CHAMP! THE ONE! THE ONLY! THE UNSTOPPABLE!

WEEEEEEENNNNN----DDDDDIIIIIII----GGGGOOOOOOO!!!

On command, one of the most terrifying beasts you have ever laid eyes upon barrells into the ring, shreiking a bone-chilling scream laced with bloodlust; making the scream worse is the groans of the metal as his claws tear easily through the ring.

wendigoc2s.jpg

One thing was certain - this was going to be a hell of a fight.

Thats a hell of an intro you gave him, announcer dude! The Captain smirks as he steps up onto the ropes once more. But i tell you what. I don't think he deserves it!

The crowd falls hush for a minute as the captain begins to bash the reigning champ

I THINK WENDIGO IS GOING DOWN! The captain points at the floor. Making his intentions clear.

Truth be told, Malice was a little worried. The arena had been filled with monsters before, but now they faced the king of monsters. Up until this point, the crowd was always behind him. But at the mere drop of his name the crowd ditched Malice and Captain without hesitation. Further, it appeared as if this Wendigo didn't win over the crowd with wild antics like Captain had done this night. No, Wendigo was the type to be successful because of how many times he had bathed the arena in blood. His title and the crowd's love of him was enough to prove this.

When the time came for the match to begin, Malice was the first to act, reacting faster than he had in any of the other fights, a testament to the human fight or flight response which was in high gear now. Preferring to keep his distance from those horrendous looking claws, Malice opened up the fight with a tremendous roar of DAKKA hoping to end the fight without having to worry about being torn to shreds. Unfortunately Wendigo easily weathers the hit. "Aww nuts."

The Captain's mighty fist crashes against the beast's skull jarring it immesley. The beast unfortunately quickly recovers from the injury.

After taking 2 very powerful attacks just now, Wendigo moves to counter attack. It unleashes a unearthly wail that makes hair stand on its end. Then the feral beast lashes out in primal fury with reckless abandon at the Captain. If the Captain is even a little off his game, he's dead.

As the Captain narrowly steps out of the way of the way of Wendigo's assualt, he hears the roar of jet engines behind him. As Malice barrells towards Wendigo, he interlaces his fingers together for a double axehandle smash attack. While this maneuver is rather useless in normal combat it does the trick against the over extended Wendigo. The blow connects solidly under Wendigo's chin but again, the beast refuses to yeild. "Stay down already!" shouts Malice in frustration.

When the Captain has the gall to say that he is able to go toe to toe with Wendigo, Wendigo... smilies...? In a voice that is far too soft for a creature this large and terrifying it says "I guess you won't mind if I clear the feild then."

Malice's body locks up at the realization that the beast can talk. Taking advantage of Malice's lapsed concentration, Wendigo rakes his claws across Malice's chest. The claws pierce easily through his armor but Malice just barely manages to avoid truly serious injury but the shock of the blow has him reeling.

As the immediate pain in his chest is numbed by the surge of adrenaline and endorphens, Malice sees a golden opprotunity arise in front of him and moves to capitalize. Malice's attack solidly hits its mark and Malice does his damn'dnest to make it count, aiming for every vital he can think of.

To say that Wendigo felt that one would be a bit of understatement. He howls in pain, but despite all the massive wounds he's been taking, he just won't go down. "DIE WHEN I KILL YOU!!!" roars Malice, who is increasingly getting more and more furious.

Gliding around the reeling Wendigo, the captain takes him from behind with a massive punch to the back of the head.

We have him now, Malice. Lets put an end to this!

The captain turns to the crowd and roars:

WE ARE THE ARENA'S NEW CHAMPIONS! then turns pointing at Wendigo Bring him down Malice!

The Captain's plan goes a little awry as his fist connects with the meaty part at the back of Wendigo's neck and he absorbs the hit without much difficulty.

Heeding the Captain's advice, Malice seemingly brings out every weapon he has to bear, and unloads EVERYTHING on Wendigo, keeping up a constant barrage for nearly 10 seconds at point blank range. Finally, Wendigo moves no more. Malice lowers his arms and slouches panting, with steam and smoke just pouring off him. "****-ing hell... *pant* ... *pant*" Taking a deep breath, Malice returns to a standing position. He looks over at Captain and gives him a solid thumbs up.

The man's an idiot, but he sures now hope to bring out the best in people.

Seeing the destruction that occured directly in front of him left the captain momentarily stupid...

Holy **** Malice...I mean i know i said to take him out... but ... oh whatever....the captain turned to the crowd. YEA! WE RULE! WENDIGO IS DOWNNNNN!!! the captain points at the floor. jumping to the ropes again the captain raised his arms.

This is what HAPPENS when you MESS WITH US!

The Captain turned to malice, and returned the thumbs up. his grin flashed out *SHEENSHEENSHEEN* Good job buddy.

The prevailing scene is like nothing the arena has ever seen. People in the crowd are either cheering or rioting. There is what looks like a wave that begins at the top of the bleachers and then surges down towards the arena. As soon as it hits the dividers between the stands and the arena floor, a multitude of fans comes surging over the edge, pushed over by the surge of people. People are throwing chairs... and there is chaos everywhere. And all of it is being goaded on by Captain Knievel and Malice.

This is.... AWESOME!

the captain was in his element and he led the crowd in a party like no other. After hours of the crowd surging back and forth, moshing left and right...it was finally time to go.

The pair left the way they came in. Once at street level, they went their separate ways. They were happy that they could both have done some good this day. They had rid the criminal underground of some super freaks this day. It was a good day for those hard working criminals.

It was a good day.