A Question of Priorities OOC

Pandorym

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two rounds, as of now. Very close! The penultimate moment is at hand. Congrats on getting this far, gang, though it has been harder for some of you than for others *cough*avengermowsdowngoonstoofast*cough*.

All that aside, I apologise for slow posting speed; I have six papers to write in four days, and it has been slow going, but I promise to do my best to keep up.

Sorry, my bad. It's 13, thanks to the +1 knife bonus. Nothing you should be unable to handle... better luck for Wolfe next time, if there is one. Then again, the slowness might get you regardless.

I apologise once again for my horrible disorganization. I've messed up a lot, and I thank you all for bearing with me; this is actually the first adventure I've ever run in this game system. I promise I'll do better next time, and I'll try to do so in the posts to come.

I'm taking a little poetic license with the round times, or else it doesn't make any sense.

Sorry for my late post, I've been involved in a concert and rehersals all week. I don't really know how well my post came out; if people don't like it, or have a beef with some point or another, or want this to go one longer, PLEASE tell me. Anything at all. I'll look tomorrow, I'm a bit delirious right now. I'll delete and rework the whole post if I have to.

Yuki, your rolls have been beautiful, sufficient to make me feel like a bad person for making this character. Unfortunately, Ned is entirely immune to bludgeoning, slashing, piercing, and ballistic damage; your fists, no matter how mighty, will not harm him as long as he wears his armor, which cannot be taken from him unless he is rendered helpless.

As Avenger noted, he is not immune to knockback, nor to stun, nor to poison, nor to fire and the like. Do you want to continue with that post? I'd feel guilty just walking away after all this, so perhaps you can find a way to give Ned a whack or two, but even with such beautiful attacks, you can't put a dent in him. If you see another way, feel free to edit; if not, we'll move on.

Sandman, your days of bored waiting are over! Get back here, you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...