Abilities-21

Saves-21

Combat-12

Feats-11

Skills-15

Powers-69

Drawbacks-6

These don’t add up to 150 PPs

2. Your combat scores don’t add up to 12 PPs.

fort 9

ref 5

wil 7

Are these the ranks you bought or your total saves?

4. With your Density in effect, your Str is incorrect as is your Str bonus.

Abilities-21

Saves-21

Combat-12

Feats-11

Skills-15

Powers-69

Drawbacks-6

fort 9

ref 5

wil 7

Abilities-21

Saves-21

Combat-12

Feats-11

Skills-15

Powers-69

Drawbacks-6

fort 9

ref 5

wil 7

Player name:zero21

pl 10

Charater name:IRONHIDE

height:5'10

weight: 3,000

hair:red

eyes:green

description:

Appearance-David looks alot like the lucky charms guy..a fact he despises immencely, he's pretty short( 5'10) and dose'nt look like he weights very much..but he's about 3,000 lbs..he has hazel green eyes, lots of freckles, and his suit is dark grey with light blue trim.

Str 10/24(0/+7)

dex 12(+1)

con 15(+2)

int 15(+2)

wis 16(+3)

cha 10

bab 4(6 melee)

bdb 2

damage 10

init 13

Toughness 14(12 invunerable)

fort 9(8 ranks)

ref 5(4 ranks)

wil 7( 6 ranks)

Skills:

notice 14(3pts)

sense motive 14(3pts)

search 15(3pts)

bluff 12(3pts)

diplomacy 14(3 pts)

feats:

imp init 3,power attack,instant up,attack spec(unarmed),assesment,blindfight, fearless, attack focus(melee 2)

Powers

Density 12

flight 6

life suppourt

protection 6(w/ invunerable)

drawbacks:

fullpower:flight

vunerable vs electricity

powerloss vs electricity

David Norris (no relations to chuck) was'nt always a super villian..at one point he was a completly normal teenage boy, if a bit weird in the head..all of that changed though after he stumbled onto the wreckage of a downed U.F.O and was bathed in its alien radiation..wich triggered his latent powers, but altered them in the process, making him nearly invunerable to most attacks, granting him flight, and able to survive in even the most hostile enviroment without mich issue..he also became much, much, denser, granting him incredible physical stamina. Taking the name "IRONHIDE" due to his bulletproof hide, he began a campaign as a super hero, much to his younger brothers delight..however, during his last battle as a hero, his brother was crippled for life when a blast from a villian calling himself "lacerator" ..david soon after dissappeared into seeming obsucrity..although its belived he's still alive as every few months a letter,check, or both come's in for his still comatose brother.

Abilities-19

Saves-18

Combat-18

Feats-11

Skills-15

Powers-69

Drawbacks-6

1. You only spent 18 pp on Abilities, not 19. Also, your Strength is 34/+12 with your Density.

2. You only spent 12 pp in Combat, not 18. You only have a +2 Defense, and with your tradeoffs, you could go up to +6. Right now, you're very hard to hurt, but very easy to hit.

3. Your damage modifier should be +12 unarmed, which means that you can only go up to +8 on your attack (which is what you did with Attack 4, Attack Focus Melee 2, and Attack Specialization Unarmed 1).

4. You only need to buy 7 ranks in Fortitude to get to Fortitude +9, not 8 ranks. Similarly, you only need 4 ranks in Will to get to Will +7. This means that you spent 15 pp in saves.

5. Notice and Sense Motive should both be +15 (Wis +3, and 12 ranks)

6. Search should be +14 (Int +2, and 12 ranks).

18+15+12+11+15+69-6 = 140-6 = 134 pp

You're pretty significantly underspent. I'd remove some of your drawbacks, increase your Defense, and probably increase your saves a little to make up for the difference. You can never have too high of saves (until you break PL :P). You can buy Impervious directly on your Constitution bonus if you want to have more Constitution and less Protection and ranks in Fortitude.

Also, for the record, 5'10" ain't short.

pl 10

description:

Appearance-David looks alot like the lucky charms guy..a fact he despises immencely, he's pretty short( 5'10) and dose'nt look like he weights very much..but he's about 3,000 lbs..he has hazel green eyes, lots of freckles, and his suit is dark grey with light blue trim.

Str 10/24(0/+7)

dex 12(+1)

con 15(+2)

int 15(+2)

wis 16(+3)

cha 10

bab 4(6 melee)

bdb 2

damage 10

init 13

fort 9(8 ranks)

ref 5(4 ranks)

wil 7( 6 ranks)

Skills:

notice 14(3pts)

sense motive 14(3pts)

search 15(3pts)

bluff 12(3pts)

diplomacy 14(3 pts)

feats:

imp init 3,power attack,instant up,attack spec(unarmed),assesment,blindfight, fearless, attack focus(melee 2)

Powers

Density 12

flight 6

life suppourt

drawbacks:

vunerable vs electricity

powerloss vs electricity

David Norris (no relations to chuck) was'nt always a super villian..at one point he was a completly normal teenage boy, if a bit weird in the head..all of that changed though after he stumbled onto the wreckage of a downed U.F.O and was bathed in its alien radiation..wich triggered his latent powers, but altered them in the process, making him nearly invunerable to most attacks, granting him flight, and able to survive in even the most hostile enviroment without mich issue..he also became much, much, denser, granting him incredible physical stamina. Taking the name "IRONHIDE" due to his bulletproof hide, he began a campaign as a super hero, much to his younger brothers delight..however, during his last battle as a hero, his brother was crippled for life when a blast from a villian calling himself "lacerator" ..david soon after dissappeared into seeming obsucrity..although its belived he's still alive as every few months a letter,check, or both come's in for his still comatose brother.

Abilities-19

Saves-18

Combat-18

Feats-11

Skills-15

Powers-69

Drawbacks-6

1. You only spent 18 pp on Abilities, not 19. Also, your Strength is 34/+12 with your Density.

2. You only spent 12 pp in Combat, not 18. You only have a +2 Defense, and with your tradeoffs, you could go up to +6. Right now, you're very hard to hurt, but very easy to hit.

3. Your damage modifier should be +12 unarmed, which means that you can only go up to +8 on your attack (which is what you did with Attack 4, Attack Focus Melee 2, and Attack Specialization Unarmed 1).

4. You only need to buy 7 ranks in Fortitude to get to Fortitude +9, not 8 ranks. Similarly, you only need 4 ranks in Will to get to Will +7. This means that you spent 15 pp in saves.

You're pretty significantly underspent. I'd remove some of your drawbacks, increase your Defense, and probably increase your saves a little to make up for the difference. You can never have too high of saves (until you break PL :P). You can buy Impervious directly on your Constitution bonus if you want to have more Constitution and less Protection and ranks in Fortitude.

pl 10

description:

Str 10/24(0/+7)

dex 12(+1)

con 15(+2)

int 15(+2)

wis 16(+3)

cha 10

bab 4(6 melee)

bdb 2

damage 10

init 13

fort 9(8 ranks)

ref 5(4 ranks)

wil 7( 6 ranks)

Skills:

notice 14(3pts)

sense motive 14(3pts)

search 15(3pts)

bluff 12(3pts)

diplomacy 14(3 pts)

feats:

Powers

Density 12

flight 6

life suppourt

drawbacks:

vunerable vs electricity

powerloss vs electricity

Abilities-19

Saves-18

Combat-18

Feats-11

Skills-15

Powers-69

Drawbacks-6

I believe I see a few other flaws too...

It looks to me like you have 86 ranks of skills. That's a bit more than 18 points worth.

No skills for profession, crafts, knowledge, driving? Okay, but I suspect that may hinder your non-heroic life.

Where are your tradeoffs stated on the sheet?

Also, might I suggest use some sort of spellcheck program if English isn't your native language?

Abilities look like you have 21 points, not 20.

Initiative of 13, no dex bonus. I see +12 from feats, but where is the last +1 coming from?

And I can't seem to figure out your reasoning on the BAB and BDB numbers relative to the reported points spent there.

It looks to me like you have 86 ranks of skills. That's a bit more than 18 points worth.

No skills for profession, crafts, knowledge, driving? Okay, but I suspect that may hinder your non-heroic life.

Also, might I suggest use some sort of spellcheck program if English isn't your native language?

Initiative of 13, no dex bonus. I see +12 from feats, but where is the last +1 coming from?

And I can't seem to figure out your reasoning on the BAB and BDB numbers relative to the reported points spent there.

pl 10

description:

Str 10/34(0/+12)

dex 10

con 15(+2)

int 15(+2)

wis 16(+3)

cha 15(+2)

bab 4(6 melee)

bdb 6

damage 12

init 12

fort 10(8 ranks)

ref 4(4 ranks)

wil 8( 5 ranks)

Skills:

notice 15(3 ranks, 3 wis)

sense motive 15(3 ranks,3 wis)

search 14(3 ranks, 2 int)

bluff 14(3 ranks, 2 int)

diplomacy 14(3 ranks, 2 cha)

Intimidate 14(3 ranks,2 cha)

feats:

imp init 3,power attack,instant up,attack spec(unarmed),assesment,blindfight, fearless, attack focus(melee 2),

Powers

Density 12

flight 5

life suppourt

drawbacks:

vunerable vs electricity

powerloss vs electricity

David Norris was not always a super villian..at one point he was a completly normal teenage boy, if a bit weird in the head..all of that changed though after he stumbled onto the wreckage of a downed U.F.O and was bathed in its alien radiation..wich triggered his latent powers, but altered them in the process, making him nearly invunerable to most attacks, granting him flight, and able to survive in even the most hostile enviroment without issue..he also became much, much, denser, granting him incredible physical stamina. Taking the name "IRONHIDE" due to his bulletproof hide, he began a campaign as a super hero, much to his younger brothers delight..however, during his last battle as a hero, his brother was crippled for life when a blast from a villian calling himself "Lacerator" ..david soon after dissappeared into seeming obscurity..although its belived he's still alive as every few months a letter,check, or both come's in for his still comatose brother.

Abilities-21

Saves-17

Combat-20

Feats-11

Skills-18

Powers-67

Drawbacks-4

total-150

Cost: Ability 21 + Combat 20 + Saves 17 + Feats 11 + Skills + 18 + Powers 67 - Drawbacks 4 = 150 PPs

It all looks good to me.

pl 10

description:

Str 10/34(0/+12)

dex 10

con 15(+2)

int 15(+2)

wis 16(+3)

cha 15(+2)

bab 4(6 melee)

bdb 6

damage 12

init 12

fort 10(8 ranks)

ref 4(4 ranks)

wil 8( 5 ranks)

Skills:

bluff 14(3 ranks, 2 int)

feats:

imp init 3,power attack,instant up,attack spec(unarmed),assesment,blindfight, fearless, attack focus(melee 2),

Powers

Density 12

flight 5

life suppourt

drawbacks:

vunerable vs electricity

powerloss vs electricity

David Norris was not always a super villian..at one point he was a completly normal teenage boy, if a bit weird in the head..all of that changed though after he stumbled onto the wreckage of a downed U.F.O and was bathed in its alien radiation..wich triggered his latent powers, but altered them in the process, making him nearly invunerable to most attacks, granting him flight, and able to survive in even the most hostile enviroment without issue..he also became much, much, denser, granting him incredible physical stamina. Taking the name "IRONHIDE" due to his bulletproof hide, he began a campaign as a super hero, much to his younger brothers delight..however, during his last battle as a hero, his brother was crippled for life when a blast from a villian calling himself "Lacerator" ..david soon after dissappeared into seeming obscurity..although its belived he's still alive as every few months a letter,check, or both come's in for his still comatose brother.

Abilities-21

Saves-17

Combat-20

Feats-11

Skills-18

Powers-67

Drawbacks-4

total-150

Cost: Ability 21 + Combat 20 + Saves 17 + Feats 11 + Skills + 18 + Powers 67 - Drawbacks 4 = 150 PPs

It all looks good to me.

pl 10

description:

Str 10/34(0/+12)

dex 10

con 15(+2)

int 15(+2)

wis 16(+3)

cha 15(+2)

bab 4(6 melee)

bdb 6

damage 12

init 12

fort 10(8 ranks)

ref 4(4 ranks)

wil 8( 5 ranks)

Skills:

bluff 14(3 ranks, 2 int)

feats:

Powers

Density 12

flight 5

life suppourt

drawbacks:

vunerable vs electricity

powerloss vs electricity

Abilities-21

Saves-17

Combat-20

Feats-11

Skills-18

Powers-67

Drawbacks-4

total-150

It all looks good to me.