Affliction - Affliction (Villain) - PL10

Affliction

Hero Name: Affliction

Name: Lucy King

PL/PPs: 10/150

Trade-Offs: Attack/Save DC: +8/+12, Defense/Toughness: +8/+12

Description:

Abilities: Str 8 (-1), Dex 10 (+0), Con 12/30 (+1/+10), Int 10 (+0), Wis 10 (+0), Cha 14 (+2)

Cost – 4 PPs

Saves: Fort +12 (2 Ranks), Ref +6 (6 Ranks), Will +12 (12 Ranks)

Cost – 20 PPs

Combat: Attack +0, Defense +8 (+2 flat-footed)

Cost – 8 PPs

Skills: Bluff 8 (+10), Concentration 10 (+10), Diplomacy 10 (+12), Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 12 (+12), Notice 8 (+8)

Cost – 12 PPs

Feats: Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Artificer, Attractive, Connected, Dodge Focus 4, Lucky 3, Move-by Attack, Power Attack,

Cost – 14 PPs

Powers:

Dead Flesh:

The presence of the Affliction spirit in Lucy’s body has had a putrefying effect on her flesh. At will Lucy can release the energy that keeps her form together, revealing her pseudo-undead state. Her rancid and decaying flesh is very resistant to damage and recovers very quickly from injury. Lucy can even dissolve her body into a near-liquid soup of rotting flesh, bones, and organs.

-Immunity 5 [suffocation, Aging, Critical Hits] – 5 PPs

-Regeneration 17 [unconscious 3, Staggered 6, Disabled 8] – 17 PPs

-Force Field 2 [Extra] – 8 PPs

Alternate Power – Insubstantial 1 [Power Feat: Subtle]

Alternate Power – Heal 2 [Extras]

-Enhanced Con 18 – 18 PPs

Necromantic Powers:

The Affliction spirit has the power to damage, control, and even transform the flesh of others. It is another manifestation of the same power that animates and transforms Lucy’s own body. The effects are quite potent and require varying degrees of concentration. Often she has to split her attention between the strength of the effect and its accuracy.

-Mental Blast 10 [Power Feats: Incurable, Reversible, Alternate Powers 5] – 47 PPs

Alternate Power – Mental Blast 12 [Flaw]

Alternate Power – Telekinesis 12 [Extra]

Alternate Power – Mind Control 10 [Extras]

Alternate Power – Transform 10 [Flesh into Inanimate Decaying Soup (3PP/Rank), Power Feats: Accurate 4, Subtle]

Alternate Power – Mental Transform 9 [4PP/Rank, Power Feats: Accurate 4, Subtle]

Flight 1 – 2 PPs

Drawbacks:

Weakness (Constitution) when in a graveyard (5 minutes) - 4 pts.

Vulnerable to Necromantic Powers - 1 pt.

Cost: Ability 4 + Saves 20 + Combat 8 + Skills 12 (48 Ranks) + Feats 14 + Powers 97 – Drawbacks 5 = 150 PPs

Notes:

-I'm still working on the story, but basically "evil spirit of death" and "girl" share a body, making her a naughty zombie girl. Bad things result.

Description:

Abilities: Str 8 (-1), Dex 10 (+0), Con 12/30 (+1/+10), Int 10 (+0), Wis 10 (+0), Cha 14 (+2)

Cost – 4 PPs

Cost – 20 PPs

Cost – 8 PPs

Skills: Bluff 8 (+10), Concentration 10 (+10), Diplomacy 10 (+12), Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 12 (+12), Notice 8 (+8)

Cost – 12 PPs

Feats: Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Artificer, Attractive, Connected, Dodge Focus 4, Lucky 3, Move-by Attack, Power Attack,

Cost – 14 PPs

Powers:

Dead Flesh:

The presence of the Affliction spirit in Lucy’s body has had a putrefying effect on her flesh. At will Lucy can release the energy that keeps her form together, revealing her pseudo-undead state. Her rancid and decaying flesh is very resistant to damage and recovers very quickly from injury. Lucy can even dissolve her body into a near-liquid soup of rotting flesh, bones, and organs.

Necromantic Powers:

The Affliction spirit has the power to damage, control, and even transform the flesh of others. It is another manifestation of the same power that animates and transforms Lucy’s own body. The effects are quite potent and require varying degrees of concentration. Often she has to split her attention between the strength of the effect and its accuracy.

-Mental Blast 10 [Power Feats: Incurable, Reversible, Alternate Powers 5] – 47 PPs

Alternate Power – Transform 10 [Flesh into Inanimate Decaying Soup (3PP/Rank), Power Feats: Accurate 4, Subtle]

Alternate Power – Mental Transform 9 [4PP/Rank, Power Feats: Accurate 4, Subtle]

Flight 1 – 2 PPs

Drawbacks:

Cost: Ability 4 + Saves 20 + Combat 8 + Skills 12 (48 Ranks) + Feats 14 + Powers 97 – Drawbacks 5 = 150 PPs

Notes:

-I'm still working on the story, but basically "evil spirit of death" and "girl" share a body, making her a naughty zombie girl. Bad things result.

Description:

Cost – 4 PPs

Cost – 20 PPs

Cost – 8 PPs

Cost – 12 PPs

Cost – 14 PPs

Powers:

Dead Flesh:

Necromantic Powers:

Flight 1 – 2 PPs

Drawbacks:

Notes:

Flaw: Limited to Flesh Only

What exactly does this flaw on the Telekinesis AP mean? For example, if a character is in a full-body battlesuit, can you still effect them?

Other than this slight query, I think everything looks fine. Cool character, though the picture creeps the heck out of me. :)

What exactly does this flaw on the Telekinesis AP mean? For example, if a character is in a full-body battlesuit, can you still effect them?

Other than this slight query, I think everything looks fine. Cool character, though the picture creeps the heck out of me. :)

Cool pic - did you make it yourself?

nope. Bailey made it for me.

i was thinking a little more generic. How about "Limited: Doesn't Work on Objects." that way there should be no confusion. "Objects" is very specific game term and there are many examples of that being a -1 Flaw.

i was thinking a little more generic. How about "Limited: Doesn't Work on Objects." that way there should be no confusion. "Objects" is very specific game term and there are many examples of that being a -1 Flaw.

I'm happy to see you switched it from what it was before. There are precious few examples of people that are sans skin straight out of the box, so to speak, meaning that paticular flaw should be a drawback. "Doesn't work on Objects" means that it will work on those people without flesh, so if that's what your power was meant to simulate, you might be off concept.

I'm happy to see you switched it from what it was before. There are precious few examples of people that are sans skin straight out of the box, so to speak, meaning that paticular flaw should be a drawback. "Doesn't work on Objects" means that it will work on those people without flesh, so if that's what your power was meant to simulate, you might be off concept.