PP Awards for December 2008 -- ALL SHOULD READ

MBCE

It's that time again.

Here are the latest list of pps gained for the month of December. For the most part, it was a slow time all around.

:arrow: Remember, the pp awards are based on the number of posts. If you have a character, there is no need to wait for a Ref to get free before starting a thread. Player driven threads are encouraged here on the site. Also, having your characters in multiple threads is important if you want to reach the 25+ posts a month, the minimun needed for 3pps. 15 posts will give you 2pps. 1 post will give you 1pp. :rules:

:arrow: Also, answering the questionaire gets you a free pp! Simply make a thread in the Freedom News ssection for your character (posts in this thread will count towards the totals as well!) and place the questionaire there. :mrgreen:

:arrow: Participation in themed threads will also grant a free pp! So I hope to see everyone's participation on the site increase this year. :flash:

All sheets, except my own (Refs do not update their own sheets), have been updated with the new pp awards. We had two characters jump to the next level in PL. Congratulations. A number of people are only a pp away from gaining the next PL so I hope to see those peopel put out posts this month.

Angelica

Ionica: 0pp

Aragon1888

Mystic Raven: 1pp

Bendigeidfran

The Spartan: 1pp

Cyrith

High Note: 1pp

Delemental

Lady Iniquity: 0pp

Dr Archeville

Belphegor: 1pp

Dr. Archeville: 1pp

Ecalsneerg

Arrowhawk: 1pp

Geckoman: 1pp

eyeonthemountain

Sanctis: 1pp

Geez3r

Malice: 2pp

Red Star: 1pp

Griffalo

Elctroclash: 0pp

Heridfel

Hub: 1pp

Icarus: 1pp

Kavos

Ember Paw: 1pp

Leffa

Chill Out: 0pp

MarkK

Emissary: 0pp

MBCE

(Have not updated yet. Please update the sheet for me.)

Ghost: 1pp

Nalerenn

Ignis: 1pp

nareik123

Dryad: 0pp

Lullaby: 0pp

Nyrath

Exile: 0pp

Mongrel Angel: 0pp

Reaper

Sentry: 1pp

Shadow Man: 1pp