Non-Damaging Telekinesis

N/A

What exactly are the limits? I know you can't use the Ranged Strength of TK to "punch" or "crush" things, and you can't choose the "Damage" option during Grapples. But can you, say, yank a lamp post out of the asphalt, or pull a door off its hinges? When using TK to "pick up" an object, can you pull that object free if it's anchored in some way?

Ultimate Power describes Telekinesis (Move object) as the mental analogy to Super-strength. As with the conventional powerhouse the mentalist is limited by his strength of will or in this case points. With enough points you pull a door off its hinges, chuck a bathtub or juggle tanks.

Two more questions:

1) Can you pick up and "throw" yourself with TK?

2) If a foe has you in a physical Grapple, can you use TK instead of your melee Grapple score to break out of it? I know you can use TK to break other people out of physical Grapples at a distance.

Two more questions:

1) Can you pick up and "throw" yourself with TK?

Sure. That'd either be a Charge or a Slam, or power stunting Leaping or Flight off of TK. ;)

2) If a foe has you in a physical Grapple, can you use TK instead of your melee Grapple score to break out of it? I know you can use TK to break other people out of physical Grapples at a distance.

I don't see why not.