Hanover - Master Lee's School of Self Defense (OOC)

Endless Flight

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of several possible scenarios. Either something is troubling Master Lee and he's covering it up, hence the Sense Motive check. Or, the Master Lee we're seeing now is an imposter or . . . I really don't know - I was leaving it for Referees to come up with the conflict.

Either way, I was hoping to take on a room full of goons or something similar. :twisted:

Hopefully that makes sense.

I was thinking of several possible scenarios. Either something is troubling Master Lee and he's covering it up, hence the Sense Motive check. Or, the Master Lee we're seeing now is an imposter or . . . I really don't know - I was leaving it for Referees to come up with the conflict.

Either way, I was hoping to take on a room full of goons or something similar. :twisted: