Hanover - Master Lee's School of Self Defense (OOC)

Endless Flight

There are no attacks of opportunity in MnM, and position and facing don't ever matter. As long as your target is within 30' of you, and you are within 30' of them you can attack and they can attack/aid/gang up . . . the rest is just flavor.

That's true - I'm setting them up for the Redirect feat, so I wanted to keep things legal. The target needs to be adjacent to the character.

I always wanted to try this feat out. :)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no attacks of opportunity in MnM, and position and facing don't ever matter. As long as your target is within 30' of you, and you are within 30' of them you can attack and they can attack/aid/gang up . . . the rest is just flavor.

That's true - I'm setting them up for the Redirect feat, so I wanted to keep things legal. The target needs to be adjacent to the character.

Ah, that makes sense. That's probably worth burning a HP for, especially if you have Luck. Anytime you want to try something creative like that, just let me know. As long as it's reasonable (and cool), I'll help you set it up. :D

Also, barring any combat maneuvers, the ninjas' defense is 13. If you beat a 13 on your attack, feel free to write out the hit (as you did).

Ah, that makes sense. That's probably worth burning a HP for, especially if you have Luck. Anytime you want to try something creative like that, just let me know. As long as it's reasonable (and cool), I'll help you set it up. :D

Also, barring any combat maneuvers, the ninjas' defense is 13. If you beat a 13 on your attack, feel free to write out the hit (as you did).

I roll like gangbusters with those aid rolls and then tank the attacks. :D Better for you!

:D

Round 3

This is the set up . . . I'm using a move action to just maintain the position and a standard action to use Acrobatic Bluff to trick one or two ninjas. If Nightrival passes the opposed roll I'll activate the Redirect feat. :twisted:

Hopefully my post is clear . . . I was up all night finishing a paper.

I roll like gangbusters with those aid rolls and then tank the attacks. :D Better for you!

Round 3

This is the set up . . . I'm using a move action to just maintain the position and a standard action to use Acrobatic Bluff to trick one or two ninjas. If Nightrival passes the opposed roll I'll activate the Redirect feat. :twisted:

Round 3

Those ninja won't know what hit'em! I'm putting down Redirect as Feat of the Month. :D

"C'mere superhero, I'm gonna cut yo - Oh @?#&! Sorry Fred!"

I like how the ninja almost miss each other! :lol: This fight is awesome.

Round 4

I would like to to use Takedown Attack following this roll. How would I do that in a PbP format? Nightrival has two ranks in that feat, so he can can take a five-foot step between rolls.

Those ninja won't know what hit'em! I'm putting down Redirect as Feat of the Month. :D

Round 4

I would like to to use Takedown Attack following this roll. How would I do that in a PbP format? Nightrival has two ranks in that feat, so he can can take a five-foot step between rolls.

Round 4

There are only 4 ninjas left, and since we're not using a map, let's just guess and say that there are two that are less than 10' apart. So you can attack one and if successful (which you almost surely will be) automatically attack another.

Toughness save (DC 25). (1d20+3=15) - That's a KO.

Go ahead and make another attack roll against another ninja, and then edit your last post or post again. He's going to fail his save, so go ahead and KO him in your update. :)

I'll follow up with the second toughness save and the two remaining ninja attacks.

There are only 4 ninjas left, and since we're not using a map, let's just guess and say that there are two that are less than 10' apart. So you can attack one and if successful (which you almost surely will be) automatically attack another.

Go ahead and make another attack roll against another ninja, and then edit your last post or post again. He's going to fail his save, so go ahead and KO him in your update. :)

I'll follow up with the second toughness save and the two remaining ninja attacks.