Hanover - Master Lee's School of Self Defense (OOC)

Endless Flight

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of several possible scenarios. Either something is troubling Master Lee and he's covering it up, hence the Sense Motive check. Or, the Master Lee we're seeing now is an imposter or . . . I really don't know - I was leaving it for Referees to come up with the conflict.

Either way, I was hoping to take on a room full of goons or something similar. :twisted:

A room full of goons I can do, but until some of my other threads start to wind down, I can't do much more than that. I'll put something together tonight. :D

I was thinking of several possible scenarios. Either something is troubling Master Lee and he's covering it up, hence the Sense Motive check. Or, the Master Lee we're seeing now is an imposter or . . . I really don't know - I was leaving it for Referees to come up with the conflict.

Either way, I was hoping to take on a room full of goons or something similar. :twisted:

A room full of goons I can do, but until some of my other threads start to wind down, I can't do much more than that. I'll put something together tonight. :D

Since the kwoon is in a two-storey building, which is roughly twenty feet, Nightrival's could clear the distance with an additional Climb check to see if he haul himself up. Going out into the alley, changing into his costume, getting up to the roof and running to the other side should take about 14 rounds, or one minute and forty seconds.

Since the kwoon is in a two-storey building, which is roughly twenty feet, Nightrival's could clear the distance with an additional Climb check to see if he haul himself up. Going out into the alley, changing into his costume, getting up to the roof and running to the other side should take about 14 rounds, or one minute and forty seconds.