Sign in to follow this  
eyeonthemountain

Sanctis Seeking Allies

Sanctis, my technology-hating villain is looking for kindred souls for a little destruction. With his rather overboard technology senses, sensing a place with no technology, or technology being disrupted or eliminated should be pretty easy.

Anyone want to meet up with him?

From either side of the fence?

Once Ned Ludd is approved (he's halfway there...WHOA-OH! LIVIN' ON A PRAYER!), I think he'd be a perfect ally for Sanctis. I could easily imagine a scenario where, "hammered to the point of desperation, he turns to an entity he didn't fully understand" and foolishly unleashes a monster he can't possibly control.

Yes, about that Ned Ludd fellow... he'd be a perfect fit. Actually, when I joined and was forming a rough character sketch, I saw this thread and ended up taking ideas from it, so it did influence my character's development, just not in a pre-planned way.

Anywho, as I said in the PM I sent you, I'm interested. One thing has changed, however: I'm actually approved now! Yayz.

Shaen has a very good point: Ned might well see Sanctis as an ally sent by his "Spirit of Justice". He owns a house in Lantern Hill that's utterly devoid of modern technology, if you're willing to give that a go. Just send me a PM, or use this thread, and we can work something out. Cheers!

Dr. Archeville hates you both so much. So very, very much.
As does Quark. Don't we have some other techies? I do believe we have one android too :P

As does Quark. Don't we have some other techies? I do believe we have one android too :P

This game is brimming with tech-oriented characters, on both sides of the fence. If you include Gadgeteers, Battlesuits, Cyborgs, Robots, and the odd Costumed Adventurer with a highly-advanced arsenal, they make up something like 20% of the population. Among the active characters alone, I counted Dr. Archeville, Quark, Malice, Icarus, Sentry, Mashin-Kun, Gecko, and Electroclash.

I'm half-tempted to make a tech-oriented villain, like a homicidal robot, just to give Sanctis and Ludd some justification for their technophobia...

I'm Ready to go if everyone else is. I think just having Sanctis patrolling and notice a house with no tech in it at all would attract his attention. Would that be a good enough start?

Of course if any gadget heroes want Sanctis to stop by when they have left all their goodies unattended at home, I would be up for that, also.

Once he's approved (half way there!) The Sharpe-Dressed Man will be willing to work for you nutty luddites, as long as there's a challenge in it. He’ll work for anyone. :twisted:

Once he's approved (half way there!) The Sharpe-Dressed Man will be willing to work for you nutty luddites, as long as there's a challenge in it. He’ll work for anyone. :twisted:

Speaking of "unleashing a monster you don't fully understand and can't possibly control"...

Sign in to follow this