Seeking Players for Street level story

MBCE

The basic prologues are finished. Now for the main threads and the other players to jump in.

One last shout out from teh following people.

Going to Southside and joining Arrowhawk, will be Slamdance and the Scarab II.

Going to Lincoln and joining Chill Out, will be Wesley and Red Star.

Ignis can in up at either I think, but most likely Southside since it is closer to Bayview.

Is everyone still in?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creeping Killers is not quite done yet. Do you need him as of right now or can it wait a while longer?

Creeping Killers is taking/took place in May of 2008. Wesley's be free to participate in anything that's happening "now."

(Why, yes, this is an oblique reference to work being done on a campaign-wide unified timeline. ;) )

Creeping Killers is not quite done yet. Do you need him as of right now or can it wait a while longer?

He can be in multiple threads at the same time. There is no need to wait unless your plate is full with other things. Not sure how coming later would work out, but it shouldn'T be a problem either way.

I've been searching, but I can't find them. Have these new threads started up yet?

No they haven'T. I've been slightly busy with RL and other things. When I get the threads started, I'll post links here.

Anywhere ArmyofOne can jump in?

Sure that's not a problem. What area does he work out of? Lincoln or Southside?

I have not really placed ArmyofOne anywhere yet, but Lincoln sounds good to me

Should I start a thread there?

No, I'll get this moving this weekend.

'This still open to those looking to crack a few street-level skulls?

Yeah, it's still open. I'm just late in getting things started.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, the long wait is over. At least for Southside people. :) I've put up the thread and will give an introduction post for everyone.

Teh OOC thread: [Turf Wars] A Cry for Help (OOC)

The IC thread: [Turf Wars] A Cry for Help (IC)

Southside heroes are as follows:

Arrowhawk

Scarab II

Ignis

Slamdance

Events start February 19th, 2009. That's the game time of the thread not real time. Look for your introducting post there.

• 4 weeks later...

I still ahve plenty of room for this thread.

Looking for a few people to join in Lincoln area. It hasn't started yet, but I don'T want to keep Chill-Out waiting much longer.

As for the Southside thread, there is still room for players to join. Anyone interested, drop a line here.

'Just been waiting for permission to get involved -- I don't see much about Lincoln that would draw in Hellbound, but he'd fit in just fine Southside. I've been toying with the idea of having him living out of a hotel on/near the Boardwalk anyway.

I'm sorry! I missed your request to join. You're welcomed to. I'll try to work you in soon so keep watch on the post in Southside. Welcome.