As it was. Will Bee (OOC)

Nerdzul

ESP 7 (Sense Types: Auditory + Visual, Range: 200 miles, Extras: Action [Free], Duration [Sustained], Simultaneous, Feats: Rapid 3 [x1,000, 18 seconds / 3 rounds to Search a 5 mile diameter area, 6 minutes if Taking 20], Subtle [DC25 Notice])  {46/46} (Telepathic)

The power Lulu will be using.

@Tiffany Korta it's Bee's turn :) Hehe I have confused her for one of the enemies in the initiative order or I'd have asked you to go with Heri...

(Environmental Effect: Distracting DC 15)

Mirror Knight (no damage) - 26 Hp 4

Rocket (no damage) 21 - Hp 4

Queenie (no damage) 15 - Hp 2

Bee Drone 3 (no damage) 16

Bee Drone 2 (no damage) 15

Enthralled Policemen (Paralyzed) 15

Crystal-Gazer (no damage)  11 - Hp 2

Bee's (no damage) 11 - HP 3

Drone Swarm (no damage) 10

Bee Drone 4 (no damage) 9

Other Enthralled Civilians (Paralyzed) 3

Edited by Nerdzul

@Tiffany Korta Bee is temporary dazed by the droning and delays. (Let me know when you can post though) 

The bee Swarm is going to disperse over the rough area where Crystal Gazer and Queenie are and attack them with their matter disassembler rays. It's a general area attack, DC 20 Reflexes to half (or avoid if they have evasion) and DC 20 (15) Fortitude to resist Drain Toughness. @Heritage and @EternalPhoenix

Drone 4 is gonna attack Mirror Knight it's 23  to hit (and 12 against the 50% miss chance), it's a DC 25 Toughness save. @Exaccus Then you can go followed by Rocket @RocketLord

The enthralled civilians are paralyzed and can't do much. 

Mirror Knight (no damage) - 26 Hp 4

Edited by Nerdzul

toughness save!

https://orokos.com/roll/934458

an 18! so imma reroll that.

https://orokos.com/roll/934484 oof a natural 1! but thanks to reroll it becomes an 11 and thus a total of 23, leaving me bruised/injured but able to act normally so time for some sweet revenge.

lets try to put that rascally drone 4 in a Mirror Prison (snare)

https://orokos.com/roll/934485 auto miss on a nat 1!

wow i cannot catcha break tonight!

gonna switch my mirror matrix from self-reflection to Energy Defraction (Immunity 20: electromagnetic energy and radiation))

Ok updated and it's Rocket @RocketLordturn and Queenie's can go too if you want  @EternalPhoenix

Mirror Knight (bruised) - 26 Hp 3

Remember that I spent a HP to dodge that attack.

Rocket's gonna focus on Bee Drone 3, then. Gonna move in, attack with his Damage effect, with the Autofire extra applied, then move away from the frontlines again, to get out of their direct range.

Attack roll: 22

Eh, not the best, but might hit. Base save is TOU 25 + 1DC for every 2 above Drone 3's defense, up to a max of DC30, if it hits.

That's a hit and the drone is dazed with a 19

@EternalPhoenix it's queenie turn. Btw people if it's two heroes in a row you can go freely, don't worry about me replying. 

The Environmental distraction if anyone needs to maintain concentration is now lowered to 13 as less drones are active with one destroyed and 1 dazed.

(Environmental Effect: Distracting DC 13)

Bee Drone 2 (dazed and bruised) 15

Edited by Nerdzul

Again sorry for the delay, hopefully I will manage more regular updates soon. although COIVD has drained me a bit and work is work... so yeah... 

Drone 3 tries to hit Mirror Knight with a blast of energy, but it dissipate on his defenses harmlessly, however those with a technical expertise could notice that after the failure the drones are somewhat recalibrating their weapons. Drone 2, systems realign and it is no longer dazed.

And it's Crystal Gazer @Heritage's turn. @Tiffany Korta you can post as well. I'll make an IC explaining what she finds out inside a drone (you can also roll Technology DC 20 to get some extra insight of the drones).

(Environmental Effect: Distracting DC 13)

Bee Drone 2 (dazed and bruised) 15

Crystal-Gazer (no damage)  11 - Hp 2

Bee's (no damage) 11 - HP 3

Edited by Nerdzul
  • 2 weeks later...

You can initiate grapple with your Move Object as a standard action, then throw them with a Move Action, if you do it the same turn that you started the grapple. 

Since your Move Object is Perception Range, both targets would be hit automatically, and need to roll TOU saves vs. DC25.

If the grapple succeeds, of course.