Tyger Tyger, burning bright (OOC)

Nerdzul

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so Mr. Tak is terrified and won't do anything, a couple of new goons however are joining the scene to drag him away.

The ring of fire around the arena flickers out of existence for a short while allowing Neko to join the fray, but then another of the Masked picks up the slack and renew them not long after. 

Ms. Nagi and the other people in the backstage are no longer involved in the fight at the moment so I have removed them from the initiative. 

Horrorshow can see that Chain Lightning at the moment is enjoying a drink and chatting with some wealthy looking patrons not too far from the backstage. He can also see Owain and Chimera fighting with The Gentleman and Fiery fury under the spotlight and notice that Neko is nearby as well. His uncle is still observing the fight. 

Fiery Fury sees Neko join the Arena and sneers at her. She also manages to free her massive sword from the ground and swings at her with a 22 to hit. She is pretty strong. Save DC is 25. @Avenger Assembled You can roll the save and go.

The Gentleman decides to throw a shower of force knives at Chimera instead. And is pretty luck with a 27 to hit. Thanks to autofire, the toughness save DC is 24 ouch @Spacefurry

26 - Mr Tak (no damage) - Scared and blinded

19 - The Gentleman (bruised)

18 - Fiery Fury (no damage)

14 - Neko (no damage) - 3 HP

13 - Owain (bruised)

11 - Horrorshow's (Bruised) - 1 HP 

4 - Chimera (no damage) - 3 HP

3 - Gorilla Goon A 

3 - Gorilla Goon B

Edited by Nerdzul
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply ppl, but it has been a long work week for me. 

Fiery Fury has a decent sense motive, but Neko's bluff is better. 24  she is bluffed. (I have also rolled her attack, but then I remembered that it's not her turn to act).

@Avenger Assembled you can post IC when you have time (and don't forget that Owain acts after Neko you can also take his action if you want).  

Since the heroes are all together before the other fighters  @Spacefurry and @Dr Archeville You can go as well.

Edited by Nerdzul

Again I'm sorry for the huge delay in replies. Also I had already rolled for Fiery Fury attacking the Gentleman and she had to daze him, also he has already been dazed by chimera, as well, but for some reason I don't seem to be able to load my past rolls on Orokos, so you are going to have to trust me on that 😛

Actions: The Gentleman clears the daze, but Fiery Fury hits him with her blade, bruising and dazing him again. 

The crowd seems a bit unimpressed by the two fighters hehe... And it's the heroes turn again. @Avenger Assembled, @Spacefurry and @Dr Archeville

19 - The Gentleman (bruisedx3 and Dazed.)

18 - Fiery Fury (no damage)

13 - Owain (bruised)

Edited by Nerdzul
  • 2 months later...

Heya I think I finally have some time for writing, are you people up to go back to this thread? 

I am at work myself so no dice rolling until this evening, but I think I can get back to if you are up by the end of the day.

• 5 months later...

Ok... took me a "little" longer than expected, but there you go:

Fiery Fury fails the save, albeit barely, but she is now bruised. 25. For the sake of moving things along I'll do the NPCs now, but after that, you can all go, with @Dr Archeville's Horrorshow going next as I think it should still be their turn.

The gentleman can only clear his daze and float upward, trying to stay away and gain some breathing space.

Fiery Fury however got pretty angry and swipes with her massive sword. A weave of flames erupt from it. It's a cone of fire aimed at Owain and Chimera, Reflex save is DC 18 for half and 23/19 toughness for damages. 

19 - The Gentleman (bruisedx3.)

18 - Fiery Fury (bruised)

13 - Owain (bruised)

@Spacefurry and @Avenger Assembled

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...