Delivery at Pier 18 [OOC]

Dr Archeville

Unfortunately, things at work and home are not clearing up for me like I thought they would, and I find I need to pare down my extra-curriculars. So, unfortunately, I can't continue in this game.

I hereby give Dr. Archeville permission to utilize Tabitha/Lady Iniquity as necessary in an NPC capacity to complete whatever part she needs to play in the story.

Hopefully, I will be able to come back soon - if not for this storyline, then for something else around here.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized there's nothing on High Note's char sheet indicating what he looks like.

What does he look like when in costume?

(Also, I'm assuming Quark's in his silvery Quark Suit.)

A reversed color version of Nightwing, so mostly blue with a black outline. Hence the reason I hero-talk in blue.

Jos Automatically passes the Notice DC5 on ember, He notice's the fur pattern on Ember's chest is exactly the same as the book that Sirius had shown you a few days earlier.

DC10 Knowledge check (culture/language/general?) to realize the meanings of Sirius and Vulpes.

Sirius = Dog Star (a constellation of star's that form a dog, the Sirius star being the brightest of the constellation.)

Vulpes = The Latin scientific definition of a fox.

Side Note: This will officially be my last day of available posting, I will attempt to check in and post when needed when the Internet is available. Around thurs/Fri/Saturday (australian time) I will be completely out of internet access, all other time's until the new placers internet is set up Internet access will be spasmodic.

Yeah, I keep meaning to ask: is Sirius Vulpes really his name, or an alias?

I sort of had it that it wasn't the family's original last name, but after the Fox incident, and how it passed on to each firstborn (surviving) family member, the family name eventually changed to Vulpes. And as for Sirius well that would be his mother's covert quirkiness coming out. So yes they are both his real name.

And thanks! (If were real lucky it wont rain! despite it being forcast for the entire time were moving :cry: (it always does that... we move and it has to rain. :? ))

• 1 month later...

Kavos, when would Vulpes next go to visit Jos? Later that Sunday? Monday (the day before the shipment's arrival)? Tuesday, the day of it? Or is he laying low until after the shipment's received and things settle? ;)

I'd say Tuesday, he'd want to lay relatively low, but would feel obligated to see you before the shipment to make sure everything was on track. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...