Delivery at Pier 18 [OOC]

Dr Archeville

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

while no were based in actual fact of how far he would have traveled if he went full speed (25mph running/50feet per jump) I was thinking he's probably around 1 building per post (ember) post from your last teleport. (without checking the thread that's about 2 or 3 buildings i think?)

So in reality he probably know's it's not safe, but since your glutton power overcame his will save, his brain probably ignored your threat, in the search of food. (at lest for now ;) )

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I've finally managed to post.

However, in all fairness I should say that I am beginning to have doubts about my ability to keep up with this game. RL has unfortunately been putting more demands on my time, and it looks like it's going to last longer than I'd expected. I may have to make some decisions soon about cutting back on things like this. If I do have to bow out, I will try to keep Tabitha active until she can be transitioned out of the storyline more smoothly.

Sorry for the Newb question :oops: but just to make sure what roll's do i need to make for Delemental's last post? (obviously fort, but is there's anything else?)

That's fine Delemental, RL alway's get's in the way from time to time. ;)

I don't mind staying as is, or fast forwarding. I'm fine either way. :)

And lastly just an update. As you may or may not know I am moving, and while everything is still up in the air (I think I've been set to move in as many months.) I can almost say for 100% certainty it will be next month some time (may)... namely because the rent run's out were i'm currently staying, so regardless I will be moving sometime next month. and I'll Internet is unknown at this point in time. (At best, I'll be gone for around 2-3 day's, at worst I could be gone for over 6 weeks :o (that's how long it take's them to connect the internet :evil: ) Although the place were looking at is only 20 min's from family, so If the worst does happen, I should be able to pop in there once a week or so.

I think that's everything for the time being. I'm still free to post until the day before we move. which i'll keep you all up to date on.

• 2 weeks later...