Delivery at Pier 18 [OOC]

Dr Archeville

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got my demonstration posted!

I left Lust out of the demonstration because it affects a 100' radius Burst, and I don't need everyone in the warehouse going ga-ga for Tabitha (they're already having trouble looking her in the eyes, apparently).

I didn't do Envy because obviously none of the 'volunteers' had powers, and I didn't think Kaars would react well to Tabitha going after one of his cyber-gangsters. Besides, even if their implants do give them powers, none of them looked like they would make much of an impressive display - if one of the gangsters had a gun for a leg, that would be one thing, but on first glance it looked mostly like a bunch of Enhanced Senses type of thing.

And what she said was true - she doesn't want to reveal every trick she has.

Should I wait until Geckoman and Quark are done their scene, Or should I just start bugging Geckoman for a ride? I don't want to muddle up the thread, but it seems fitting that Geckoman, being already involved, should give me a lift.

I'm gonna say it does -- Attractive helps because Ember's not exactly looking at Tabitha's face.

And now, I believe, we just need High Note.

Kavos, Delemental, go ahead and roll initiative for your characters for... well, for whatever happens starting next 'round'.

Jos -- 18!

One Cyber-Thug outside (the one Ember Paw saw gun down the two people; he does see E.P., and is not even trying to hide the fact) -- 2!

Alright, so for the Ember Throw-Down, it's:

Ember

Jos

Iniquity

CyberGoon

That works quite nicely. :twisted:

Ember knows the Cyber-Goon saw him, but has no idea Jos & Tabitha/Iniquity did. So Ember can react to knowing a cyborg with twin retractable guns in his chest knows he's there.

Ecal, your focus is going to be split since Geckoman is dealing with both High Note and Quark.

Quark hits upon an idea. Going back to his place, he tries to contact the poster of the job online, but fails to find any contact info. Just the instructions to meet him in Riverside Park, between noon and 1:00pm, any day this week.

The week's almost over, which means tomorrow's the last day to meet him!!!1!

Wait, I thought the job was a week away?