Delivery at Pier 18 [OOC]

Dr Archeville

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geckoman and Quark, make Notice checks. Also, make Intelligence checks.

Jos was taking 20 on his Notice checks (hence the prolonged staring) while examining the Claremont kids. That'd give him a 25, easily enough to notice any Subtle power effects (like young Sylar cutting his initials into the tree ;) )

Ember Paw & Lady Iniquity, make Knowledge (Streetwise) checks if you want to see if you know who Ansel Kaars is.

Delemental, would you please place a link to your character in your .sig? Thanks.

Geckoman & Quark -- The Int check was to remember that the activity at the Pier is going on next week, not tonight. (It seems to me like your characters think it's happening tonight.) Quark realizes this, Geckoman doesn't.

The Notice check was to confirm that there's no one mysterious lurking about. No one around at all, except the night watchmen, which is typical for this time of night.

Ember Paw & Lady Iniquity know that Ansel Kaars is the name of a mob boss from the Netherlands, who came to Freedom about two years ago. Last year he and his men -- about 30 total -- were in a nasty shoot-out with the FCPD, but they popped back up six months ago sporting some impressively nasty bionic upgrades.

Geckoman & Quark -- The Int check was to remember that the activity at the Pier is going on next week, not tonight. (It seems to me like your characters think it's happening tonight.) Quark realizes this, Geckoman doesn't.

Wait... I've at no point said the activity was tonight. I said I wanted to find the guys I'd overheard tonight, only with backup. Sorry if I hadn't made it clear enough. I acknowledged the next week here, although I confess to not being very clear on the latter part of the plan.

Is there something I need to Roll for Ember to keep up/tack of Tabitha and Jos?

For clarity, Tabitha's portals can take her up to one mile per jump. But she doesn't have Accurate, so presumably she either has to know where she's going or see the destination. Thus the roof to roof travel; stand on a tall building, spot another tall building in the direction she wants to go, teleport there, repeat. It's only about 3-4 miles between the Waterfront and the Fens, but I assume there are not conveniently placed buildings exactly one mile apart between Terhune's house and wherever we're going.