Delivery at Pier 18 [OOC]

Dr Archeville

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've still got time to post :), It's not until Feb will my schedule become really messed up with beginning to move, my cousins wedding, and handling some other things. but even then my lack of posting will probably be due to lack of internet access. And then again in may for the rest of the move.

I'm just trying to limit myself for the time being until the foreseeable future is more stable. ;)

I've still got time to post :), It's not until Feb will my schedule become really messed up with beginning to move, my cousins wedding, and handling some other things. but even then my lack of posting will probably be due to lack of internet access. And then again in may for the rest of the move.

I'm just trying to limit myself for the time being until the foreseeable future is more stable. ;)

Ah! Okay, then, I'll edit you in... somehow. :)

One more thing! Is Oddjobs something you plan to use later or is it something to play around with?

.... what would be the difference?

It's a made-up-on-the-spot setting element. Any player or ref can use it in their stories/adventures. As for the website itself that the link goes to, no, I don't plan on actually making it a real site.

Delemental: Since Tabitha's using her Lust power, I'm guessing she's in her powered form. Does she have anything over her revealing red costume, like a trenchcoat? Or is she in full-on vamp mode?

No, she'll have a black leather trenchcoat on. I don't want him thinking I'm offering a different sort of "professional service". :kiss:

Not really trying to seduce the guy, just want to be as... persuasive as possible.

Hmm I think poor little Ember has gotten in over his head :P I mean first you have a demon artisan, now we also have a erm (demonic) Evil lawyer? I think Ember better watch his back ;)

Anyone just another update, Apparently there is a good chance that my moving plans will be moved up to lat Feb instead of early may, I'm still relatively free to post for the time being, and I'll keep you updated if things change.

Erm quick question how does things like extended hearing/ultra-hearing affect the notice roll? (if any)

Extended increase the range increment for Notice checks using the sense. Normally, for every 10 feet of distance between you and some target, you have a -1 penalty on Notice checks to spot/hear/smell/whatever them. With one rank of extended, this increases to 100 feet. With extended hearing 1, Ember can hear something100 feet away as well as a normal person can hear something that's 10 feet away. Which makes him a very good eavesdropper. ;)

Ultra-Hearing lets him hear extremely low- or high-frequency sounds (like dog whistles, or the scanners of an ultrasound machine), but that's not an issue here.

Ember's hiding on top of a building across the street from Jos's place, right? With that Notice check (19), he can hear them while they talk outside, and while they're at any point in the front half of the house; if they go to the back half, they'll be unintelligible, though he will be ale to hear that they're talking. If either of them whisper, though, it'll be unintelligible if they're in the front half of the house, and completely unnoticed if they're in the back half.

Delemental, if Tabitha can make a DC 18 Notice check, she can spot Ember crouching across the street. (I already rolled for Jos, he's evidently busy focusing on other things.)