Multi-Girl gets a 24 on her reflex save, then a 16 on her tough save vs DC20, so a bruise.

Multi-Girl will then rush forward with several duplicates and try to use her Engulf Snare attack on Sportsman. Will use the default trade off for -2 effect and +2 to hit, getting a 28! on her attack roll, a critical hit!

Thanks to the critical hit, that is a DC 25 Reflex save against the snare. Because it is an Engulf Snare, just failing the save means he is bound and helpless.

Nightscale is gonna try and grapple Villain 4 before he can run away.

Assuming that he could get to him in the crowd ofc. If it helps Nightscale has Speed 3, can jump past obstacles to get to him and if he had managed to catch his scent try to track the guy with his super senses in the crowd.

If he can't find Villain 4, he will try to help Leon with Villain 1. 

But of course in any cases he will still miss horribly... with a 10 to hit Well... Luke's luck is still in full force I see.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll put some names on the rest of the villains, even if they haven't introduced themselves yet.

The group of people near Multigirl and Sportsman gets up and moves to attack Multigirl! 

I'll roll it as a single PL6 attack, since it's a mob of people: 12

Not quite enough to hit normally, but you are snaring Sportsman, and I'm not sure if that would affect your defense or not!

I'll leave that for @Thevshi to decide!

That's a DC21 TOU vs Damage if it hits.

Princess Poison remains hidden.

Sportsman II attacks Nightscale with a baseball bat: 17

Swing and a miss. He moves back through the crowds again, making sure to put them between himself and Nightscale.

Current setup:

All doors are blocked by some kind of force field near the doors, they can't be even be touched. All signals are blocked.

The entire mall is filled with people. Depending on the situation, they might make combat more difficult!

Some kind of sickness, poison or virus are spreading by touch among the people in the mall.

A group of people are unconscious.

A short distance away from the entrance, around a corner: Nightscale has just been hit by Sportsman II, who are now moving through the crowds. Ms. Scorpion has appeared and attack Paper. Shadowborne is in the same crowd. 

Multigirl is facing Sportsman near a toy store, having dogpiled him into a snare. The group of sick people near Multigirl has gotten up and started attacking her. 

Nevermore and the Multigirl duplicate will reach Multigirl this turn. 

@Spacefurry is up next, after my IC!

27 - Sportsman II - Unharmed

27 - Paper - 3HP - Unharmed

24 - Shadowborne - 3HP - Unharmed

24 - Outrider - 3HP - Unharmed

22 - Sportsman - Bound and Helpless

22 - Nevermore II - 5HP - Unharmed

19 - Ms. Scorpion - Unharmed

18 - Multigirl - 1HP - Bruise (x1) 

10 - Nightscale - 4HP - Bruise (x1)

6 - Princess Poison - Unharmed

Now, for Sportsman and Princess Poison, imagine them looking like this, just older.

And yes, she has not decided to wear pants.

spacer.png

Edited by RocketLord

Well, looking at the description for an Engulfing Snare, I think it operates as a grapple for how it impacts Multigirl (she loses her dodge bonus). so that would hit.

By the way, she has a bruise from the earlier attack.

She gets a 13 on her toughness save, ugh, going to have to use her hero point to reroll for a 18 but because she only rolled a 7, that is actually a 28, so she is fine. 

Also, Nevermore II and Multi-Girl's duplicate should not be near the entrance any longer as they moved in further (at least the duplicate did)

@Spacefurry I guess that you're targeting Ms. Scorpion with both!

Taunt resist: 18, she's taunted!

Feint resist: 28, not feinted!

@Kaede Kimura is up!

19 - Ms. Scorpion - Unharmed, Taunted (Attack/Checks -2 until Init 27)

• 1 month later...

Okay, Muirne is gonna move close to Luke but out of the Sportsman II'sattack range, and then leave the Schattenwelt and switch array slots to this:

Alternate Power: [23 = 23PP] Additional Descriptor(s): (Grappling, Grasping)

Snare 8 (Grasping Shadows; Extras: Area [Shapeable], Regenerating; Feats: Chokehold, Reversible; Flaws: Range [Touch]; Drawbacks: Vulnerability [Light; Frequency: Common; Intensity: Moderate (+50% Effect Rank)] [-3PP]) [23PP]

With that she's going to try and ensnare Sportsman II and as few of the civilians as possible. Given the Shapeable Area is as far as I know contiguous and needs to have a line to her at touch range, it's unlikely she'll avoid all of them.

Anyway, DC18 reflex to avoid the area. and DC18 reflex to avoid the snare. 

• 1 month later...

Sportsman attempts to escape @Thevshi's Snare using a Escape Artist as a Full-Round Action vs DC22: 16

He's still trapped!

Nevermore reaches Multigirl and Sportsman, but she seems to have it well in hand.

He plants an Obscure effect with Darkness descriptor on the floor next to them, with a trigger set to be at his command.

Ms. Scorpion goes for Paper now: 29, that's a hit.

@Spacefurry: Give me a DC18 Fort Save vs. Dazzle and a DC23 TOU save vs. Damage.

@Kaede Kimura, @Nerdzul, @Spacefurry: Give me DC15 Notice checks, read the spoiler if you pass:

Spoiler

Ms. Scorpion sounds a lot like Stinger.

Current setup:

All doors are blocked by some kind of force field near the doors, they can't be even be touched. All signals are blocked.

The entire mall is filled with people. Depending on the situation, they might make combat more difficult!

Some kind of sickness, poison or virus are spreading by touch among the people in the mall.

A group of people are unconscious.

A short distance away from the entrance, around a corner: Nightscale has just been hit by Sportsman II, who are now moving through the crowds. Ms. Scorpion has appeared and attack Paper. Shadowborne is in the same crowd. 

Multigirl is facing Sportsman near a toy store, having dogpiled him into a snare. The group of sick people near Multigirl has gotten up and started attacking her. 

Nevermore and the Multigirl duplicate will reach Multigirl this turn. 

And @Thevshi is up next!

• 3 weeks later...

First, DC32 TOU save for the autohit and autocrit: 12

Well. Nat 1, fail by 20, no need to roll the Fort save.

Sportsman is KO'ed!

Give me an IC @Thevshi, then @Nerdzul is up!

I think that Nightscale is gonna do the stupid thing and try to talk to Stinger.  Unless he can see any other villain around somehow.  (17 notice if he can spot Princess Poison maybe I tried to roll to see if I could do more than skill mastery... but ofc not...). 

Ahh wait. Sportsman II is close to her... I forgot (it has been a while sorry). So Nightscale is gonna still talk with Stinger, but he is gonna also try and punch the guy that had almost brained him with a baseball bat... 

Draconic Fury - Strength Attack (Extras: Autofire 1 [9 ranks] ) {9PP/9PP}

And miss horribly... ofc with an 11. Oh well... 

Edited by Nerdzul