• 3 weeks later...

Luke will also check if the man had done something strange just in case, 19 I guess nothing.

I think I should play his more impulsive side a bit more, so he is going after the guy that bumped on him. If he can't see him anymore he can try to track him by scent (although I imagine that in a crowded mall it isn't going to be easy).

Edited by Nerdzul

@Kaede Kimura: You don't notice anyone watching you or anything suspicious like that, but your ability to spot Life Energy let's you notice that something's wrong with about a quarter of the people you can see... and it seems to be spreading to any that they touch.

@Nerdzul: Doesn't seem like the man did anything.

Everyone give me some Initiative rolls. Bernie might be the only one in direct combat yet, but that can change quickly.

I'll do ICs when I get the chance.

Edited by RocketLord

Charlie's Initiative: 22

DC25 Gather Information/Popular Culture/other appropriate knowledge to get the contents of the spoiler.

Skill Mastery + Online Research + Well-Informed for Charlie for a total Computers 27 in place of Gather Information.

Spoiler

You have heard about some old villain from the 70'es called the Sportsman that used baseballs and other sports themed weapons. He used to team up with someone called Princess Poison.

Edited by RocketLord

Turns out I didn't have this saved to my bookmarks? Which is weird because I had the IC saved and labelled as IC, so I don't know what happened there.

Medicine to see if Muirne recognizes or at least has some guesses as to what's happening: Skill Mastery 10+14 = 24.

Sense Motive to see if Muirne can tell if the people spreading it are doing so intentionally: Skill Mastery 10+14 = 24.

Finally Initiative time! 1d20+9 = 24 :o She hits the same as El

@Kaede KimuraIt seems like a sickness, or maybe some kind of poison or virus? They don't seem like they're intentionally spreading it.

And rolling all the Initiative...

Villain 1: 19

Villain 2: 6

Sportsman: 22

Villain 4: 27

I will let everyone change into costumes ahead of their turn, no need to take a Full Action for that (aside from Multigirl near Sportsman and Nightscale who has already charged into action)

As Luke runs around after the guy that bumped him, he runs right into a sneak attack from Villain 4 at Stealth 38, which means his notice fails and he is flat-footed.

Attack roll: 12. which means he just hits Luke due to the flat-footed situation.

@Nerdzul give me a DC27 TOU save.

He then moves away from Luke, pushing his way through the crowds.

wmT06w0MV8pt8rY_L7iJMz0Eu1sNngenCuqAKwULTEYFw7WohbUt8m4zGMzQJmuTQSEpNBwamjMbF3PPOlYk_7Wme6DD2OSsMVH1lSBMJY57j3X9ufYLU0LFVP5MZ8-gdA6wHUG9=s1600

Current setup:

All doors are blocked by some kind of force field near the doors, they can't be even be touched. All signals are blocked.

The entire mall is filled with people. Depending on the situation, they might make combat more difficult!

Some kind of sickness, poison or virus are spreading by touch among the people in the mall.

A group of people are unconscious.

Near the entrance: Paper, Shadowborne, Outrider, Nevermore II, Multigirl Duplicate

A short distance away from the entrance, around a corner: Nightscale has just been hit by Villain 4, who are now moving through the crowds.

Multigirl is facing Sportsman near a toy store, standing in defense of a group of unconscious people.

Nevermore has asked that Paper and Shadowborne join Nightscale, while he and Outrider go to help Multigirl, but we'll see what everyone does!

@Spacefurry is up next, followed by @Kaede Kimura!

27 - Villain 4 - Unharmed

27 - Paper - 3HP - Unharmed

24 - Shadowborne - 3HP - Unharmed

24 - Outrider - 3HP - Unharmed

22 - Sportsman - Unharmed

22 - Nevermore II - 5HP - Unharmed

19 - Villain 1 - Unharmed

18 - Multigirl - 1HP - Unharmed

10 - Nightscale - 3HP - Unharmed

6 - Villain 2 - Unharmed

Edited by RocketLord

Updated situation:

Current setup:

All doors are blocked by some kind of force field near the doors, they can't be even be touched. All signals are blocked.

The entire mall is filled with people. Depending on the situation, they might make combat more difficult!

Some kind of sickness, poison or virus are spreading by touch among the people in the mall.

Near the entrance: Paper, Shadowborne, Outrider, Nevermore II, Multigirl Duplicate

A short distance away from the entrance, around a corner: Nightscale has just been hit by Villain 4, who are now moving through the crowds.

Multigirl is facing Sportsman near a toy store, standing in defense of a group of unconscious people.

Nevermore has asked that Paper and Shadowborne join Nightscale, while he and Outrider go to help Multigirl, but we'll see what everyone does!

@Spacefurry is up next, followed by @Kaede Kimura!

27 - Villain 4 - Unharmed

10 - Nightscale - 4HP - Bruise (x1)

6 - Villain 2 - Unharmed

Muirne's gonna switch her array to

Alternate Power: [8 + 5 + 4 + 1 = 18PP] Additional Descriptor(s): (Portal, Gateway, Aura, Covering)

Concealment 4 (Shadow Covering; All Visual Senses; Extras: Affects Others; Flaws: Passive) [8PP] 

Dimensional Pocket 1 (Well Storing; Extras: Duration 3 [Continuous, Lasting]; Flaws: Requires Grapple; Feats: Progression 1 [250lbs]) [5PP]

Super-movement 1 (Dimensional Movement [Schattenwelt]; Extras: Duration [Continuous]; Linked [Speed (+0)]; Feats: Progression 1 [250lbs]) [4PP]
Speed 1 (Extras: Linked [Speed (+0)]) [1PP]

And then Quick Change into her armour from the dimensional pocket.

Following Paper's instructions she's gonna go past Villain 4 using her Super-Movement linked Speed which I am just now noticing I messed up the link formatting, but I'll ignore that for the moment. However, Muirne is gonna use her Move-by-Action to stab him with the spear on her way, using it's Extended Reach to avoid his own. Her Shadow Channelling Array will be set to 

Base Power: [8PP] Additional Descriptor(s): (None)

Phased Strike 8 Adds (Extras: Penetrating 8) to Shadowed Weapons [8PP]

She's gonna All-Out-Attack +2 to hit, -2 to defence. So 1d20+8+2 = 26 to hit, DC23 toughness to resist stabbing. And then she's gonna leave into the Schattenwelt again and continue on to find Luke.

That's a hit, but he is in the middle of a crowd, so it's difficult to move and disappear without bumping into anyone, concealed or not. Just something to keep in mind for further round.

TOU: 14, fail by 9, bruised and dazed.

@Lone_Star is up

27 - Villain 4 - Bruise (x1), Dazed

6 - Villain 2 - Unharmed

• 2 weeks later...

We'll be skipping Outrider until a time where LS gets back, then well figure things out if necessary! I'll adjust the villains to account for fewer heroes.

Sportsman attacks Multigirl by rolling a ball at you, which explodes for a DC20 REF area, followed by DC25/20 TOU roll for @Thevshi

Nevermore is moving towards Multigirl, but won't reach her this turn.

And Villain 1 attacks Paper: 23

@Spacefurry give me a DC18 Fort save vs. Stun

spacer.png

@Thevshi is up next!

Current setup:

A short distance away from the entrance, around a corner: Nightscale has just been hit by Villain 4, who are now moving through the crowds. Villain 1 has appeared and attack Paper.

27 - Villain 4 - Unharmed

6 - Villain 2 - Unharmed

Edited by RocketLord