Supergroups?

Sandman XI

I think it could be a fun idea as long as it's not just another Freedom League clone. If the team could be a bit different, like marvel's X-Factor (superhero PI), Defenders (Mystical defenders) or Thunderbolts (Reformed villains) then I think a team could be awesome. There's probably a hundred little twists you could do to make an interesting superteam that's still unique and fills its own niche.

• 1 month later...

I think it could be a fun idea as long as it's not just another Freedom League clone. If the team could be a bit different, like marvel's X-Factor (superhero PI), Defenders (Mystical defenders) or Thunderbolts (Reformed villains) then I think a team could be awesome. There's probably a hundred little twists you could do to make an interesting superteam that's still unique and fills its own niche.

On the DC side, there might also be room for a group that would be to the Freedom League what the Outsiders were to the Justice League.

For the uninitiated, The Outsiders was a team created by Batman to basically shield the Justice League from bad press. The League goes to the parades and the photo-ops while the Outsiders do the "dirty work." They do the things the League can't, but that still need to be done. If the Justice League is Silver Age and the Suicide Squad is Iron Age, the Outsiders are Bronze Age.

On the DC side, there might also be room for a group that would be to the Freedom League what the Outsiders were to the Justice League.

I think Chill Out could fit well in such a team.

It's true, the group went its seperate ways but one member has come back. However, the game Forceful Ops is essentially a member drive. We plan to team up after we take down the bad guys. If you're interested in joining you are more than welcome to.

I will give it a read through when I have the time and see if I can squeeze one of my characters in there :)