Meanwhile, at Atomic Tower! OOC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

DC25 TOU save. -5 to TOU from the internal attack: 21, injury!

Rocket's gonna use his speed and Knowledge [Technology] to see if he can find anything on how to disable it. Taking 10 due to Quickness for a result of 25.

The machine is energy inefficient, exposed power couplings to its limbs and tail. They can be disabled from the inside and outside with successful attacks.

The dinobot tries to attack Rocket with it's tail: 23, a miss!

24 - Bee - 3HP - Unharmed

21 - Rocket - 4HP - Unharmed

5 - Dinobot - Injury (x1)

• 2 weeks later...

Setting Rocket Speed Array to Snare and Super Scientific Rocket Array to Ranged: Gonna throw a bunch of rubble at the Dinobot to try and trap it and give Bee some time to work her magic.

Attack: 29, and that's a Crit. DC25 Reflex Save for the Dinobot to avoid being trapped under rubble thrown at super speed.

Move action to move all over the place.

Reflex Save: 8, it's bound and helpless.

@Kaede Kimura is next!

24 - Bee - 3HP - Unharmed

21 - Rocket - 4HP - Unharmed

11 - The Dreamer - 1HP - Unharmed

5 - Dinobot - Injury (x1)

• 2 weeks later...

The Dreamer is gonna switch Summon Array to The Carnifex ex Imaginatio. Talked with Rocket and he said that it'd get to act immediately. With that, It's gonna leap forwards, All-out-Attacking -4 Defense/+4 Attack, and then Power Attacking -5 Attack/+5 Damage, so it has no Defense, +3 to Hit, and DC30 if it hits.

Total Bonus: (+3 Base) + (+4 Adjacent Target) = +7, the I-rex should have defense... Nothing. At all I think. Helpless means Defense 5+Size Mod (4 total since is large), and Bound gives another -4? For a defense of nada, but essentially 1.

Anyway, 1d20+7 = 13. It hits, DC30 toughness for the I-rex.