Meanwhile, at Atomic Tower!

RocketLord

GM

"I'm sure that's quite fine, isn't that right, Jerome?" Tesla stared at the young man, her arms crossed. He opened his mouth to object, then closed it again. He shook his head, before taking a step back. "Great! Now, I expect you'll be cleaning all this up Jerome. And remember an off switch next time."

Jerome didn't seem to like it, but he accepted it at least. Tesla gave him one last stare, before she turned to the rest of the group.

"Now, with that all out of the way... Miss Liddell, Miss Bowles, Mr. Wade? Welcome to Atom Academy. I hope your survive the experience."

• 3 weeks later...

Bee
Melissa joined the other two, trying to sort out her wild hair from all the static electricity her shrinking generated, and having a dinobot dropping on her head.

My family made giant bee’s! I’m hoping to see some soon, they have a fascinating social structure from what I’ve read!” she beamed at the though “But you’ve seen what I can do, with the shrinking and flying around.”

She went ramrod straight as if they were on parade when Tesla spoke.

Thank you ma’am! I’m looking forward to it!” she was generally excited about it all.

• 1 month later...

The Dreamer

The Dreamer nodded as the boy agreed to her offer of a resupply. "If you get me a list of what you would need to rebuild your machine at your soonest convenience I can replace the lost material. Again, I apologize for my hastiness."

Off to the side, The Carnifex seemed quite interested in Bee's talking about bees and of her powers, opening it's mouth to speak before Tesla spoke to the group, interrupting it. It's eyes narrowed at the 'survive the experience' comment, but otherwise it didn't respond as The Dreamer bowed slightly in her chair. "Thank you for the opportunity."