Pre-Apocalyptic Tour

RocketLord

Nevermore II

"Hey, that's just the one I'd recommend anyway!" Charlie let out a small laugh, as they raced down the street, away from the noise behind them.

"But I know this great little place, it's not too far from Claremont. I swear that super villains showing up in the middle of lunch isn't normal here. I mean, there's lots of bad guys showing up all the time, it's kinda part of why we're doing the entire Claremont thing, but, y'know, not that often."

Honestly? He kind of wanted to bring El to the Summers mansion. Show off a bit with all the stuff they had there, but no. Alek would skin him alive if he tried anything like that.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hmm. From what I've heard of Freedom City, super-villains can show up any day, any time, and often do at the worst possible moments. Makes you wonder why anyone would want to live here, anyway. But, good thing there are heroes like us to save the day, right?" She knew that villains didn't show up, well, all the time, but it seemed to happen pretty frequently! Weird how that happens.

"But I'm glad we got to go see the city. This was really nice. I think..." She paused for a moment, attempting to express herself. This was all still so new to her, and Charlie was so nice to her. She wasn't used to people treating her well, not like this...

"You're a good dude," she said, trying on the word for the first time. "I hope we can fight villains again sometime. You're a worthy ally."

Edited by Lone_Star

Nevermore II

Charlie couldn't help himself, he laughed, shaking his head ever so slightly. Still, keep his eyes on the road, right?

"Ha, I guess I am. But really, don't worry about it. Wouldn't be any fun if you were just stuck at Claremont, right?"

Fighting villains? Yeah, he supposed that could probably happen. Maybe. He did have his plans, after all, and El did seem like a good fit, so maybe... But not right now. She'd just gotten here. No need to push things on her.

"But, aaanyway... Let's go see some people about some sushi!"

Pushing the bike just a little bit, he raced down the street.