Mail Call

Thejoshie

Darian nervously chuckles and tries lighten the mood, "No, people generally do not like to have their minds messed with unless they have ample notice that you are going to do so. Then you can get their consent to do so." Breathing a sigh of relief, he loosens his grip on the folder before walking over to the desk and laying the almost mangled pieces of paper on it. All the while keeping his eye on Rip. Finally getting up enough courage, he looks to Kurt while pointing to Rip, "Is that a void creature?"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nalerenn just thinks on Kurt's question before shaking his head.

"I do not know. I have not experienced these 'Void Beings', so I cannot say how I would react. I do not recall being taught of such creatures on my homeworld, but I doubt my teachers would have known I would come such a long way across the galaxy to arrive here."

He then looks up to Kurt.

"What can you tell us of this 'Rip' creature? It is not something I have seen before, as I have said."

Homeworld, Darian echoes the word a few times in his mind, This is very interesting indeed. I must make a point to seek this anthropomorphic creature out later. But now I will learn what I can about the void creature. "Well it seem to be made totally out of shadow," Darian ponders at the short being. Looking up to the giant wolfman as he asks his question and then back to Kurt, "Also, would you be so kind as to tell how you and Rip came to come together?"