Electra

"Thanks, I really appreciate it." He paused, looking down. Hologram had promised they'd edit things out, and it looked like they had stopped filming, and he had handed over the small microphone, so... "Could you make it out to Carrie?"

Yes, yes, this should be good. Be the cool dad, bring the bag when he next Carrie, do the experiments together, show him how good he was at this stuff, have a good time. That should work.

With the practiced hand of someone who'd done it many times, Paige wrote "To Carrie: Remember, the weird stuff is the fun stuff! Love, Hologram." The show's first and more recognizable tagline, coined by Richard only four episodes in, was generally a crowd-pleaser. She passed the call sheet over to Ghost. "Look, your name is on the sheet, too." Indeed, in the first box on the call sheet was "Interview with superhero GHOST" and brief instructions for the camera setups. "This episode is going to be airing in June, with plenty of lead-in advertising, so you guys will definitely know when to watch."

Casper was suddenly very happy that he was wearing is goggles at the moment when Hologram presented him with the call sheet. Yes. Carrie was going to love this. It didn't even matter that she didn't know that he was Ghost, that would be something for when she got older, but a message like that from Hologram? Yes, she would love it.

He would have to keep it safe. Ghosting himself so nothing would affect it, he started slipping into the ground. "Let me know if you need me for anything else."

"And thank you."

"I will definitely do that," Paige promised. "Take care!" As soon as the insubstantial hero disappeared, Paige turned to her crew. "Okay everybody, great work. Now let's get this all packed up and get the hell inside before anybody starts losing toes. Vivi, there's a Starbase Coffee right across the street, I'm buying, get people's orders. Venti half-caf almond milk latte for me, please. The good news is, the rest of these interviews are indoors!" Very happy to hear that, the crew packed up and got gone within minutes. There was still so much to do!