Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height:  5'11"
Weight:  112lbs
Eyes:  
Hair:  

History:

Personality & Motivation:

Powers & Tactics:
Schrodinger's Ninja possesses the ability to teleport to anywhere he can think of and create short-lived copies of himself. These clones also have the ability to teleport and are just as skilled in close-combat as he is. This makes fighting him a game of "where's the real one" along with "he could be anywhere." He prefers to blitz down enemies with hit-and-run tactics, and would very much like to avoid a hit than tank one. 

Power Descriptions:
Schrodinger's Ninja's namesake comes from how his power operates; namely, by using superposition. It seems that he has partial access to a fourth or fifth dimension, letting him teleport as if he was walking. He can't really use this extra-dimensional movement for anything else, as he is still a three-dimensional being. In addition, when he teleports, he can keep the "door" open temporarily to allow a clone of himself to exist. These clones, being him, can also teleport. 

All Hands on Deck: Multiple clones of Schrodinger's Ninja jump out and begin to assist him in whatever physical task he is doing. As they all share the same intent, the task can be completed by an order of magnitude faster.

Blink: Schrodinger's Ninja wills himself across a distance, moving through another dimension to arrive at his destination instantly. As his third-dimensional brain cannot process higher planes of existence, to him and everyone else, he arrives instantly. 

Clone Step: A clone jumps in the way of the attack or he "steps" out of the way with his teleportation. Either way, Schrodinger's Ninja avoids the attack with his unique powers or skills. 

Gang Up: Schrodinger's Ninja blinks forwards with several clones to overwhelm a single opponent with a flurry of combination attacks. 

Jump: A clone spawns and blinks to a target to deliver a surprise attack. 

One For All: A horde of Schrodinger's Ninja's leaps from the man himself, delivering viscous blows to all opponents in range. 

Quantum Restoration: Schrodinger's Ninja draws on his clones, focusing and absorbing them into his body to refresh and heal himself. This ability is hard to use, only giving out a certain number of "uses" a day.

Lonely Crowd: Schrodinger's Ninja is always surrounded by several versions of himself, watching out for attacks. This creates a crowd that makes finding the real one difficult. 

Armored Ninja Suit: His iconic ninja suit has built-in, flexible and lightweight armor. 

Complications:
Name: Description

Abilities: 2 + 6 + 4 + 0 + 4 + 0 = 16PP
Strength: 12 (+1)
Dexterity: 16 (+3)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 10 (+0)

Combat: 8 + 4 = 12PP
Initiative: +11 (+3 Dex, +8 Improved Initiative)
Attack: +10 Melee (+4 Base, +6 Attack Focus), +4 Ranged
Defense: +13 (+5 Base, +8 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed

Grapple: +11 (+4 Base Attack, +6 Attack Focus [Melee], +1 Str)
Knockback: -5

Saving Throws: 6 + 6 + 6 = 18PP
Toughness: +7 (+2 Con, +5 Protection)
Fortitude: +8 (+2 Con, +6)
Reflex: +12 (+3 Dex, +6, +3 Enhanced Reflex Save)
Will: +8 (+2 Wis, +6)

Skills: 72R = 16PP (1PP = 4 Skill ranks)

Bluff 2 (+0 Cha / +8) +8

Escape Artist 1 (+3 Dex / +4) +7

Gather Information 3 (+0 Cha / +12) +12

Intimidate 2 (+0 Cha / +8) +8

Notice 3 (+2 Wis / +12) +14

Search 2 (+0 Int / +8) +8

Sense Motive 2 (+2 Wis / +8) +10

Stealth 3 (+3 Dex / +12) +15

Feats: 20PP
All-Out Attack

Attack Focus [Melee] 6

Blind-Fight

Elusive Target

Evasion 2

Hide in Plain Sight

Improved Initiative 2

Instant Up

Move-by Action

Power Attack

Quick Change 1

Uncanny Dodge 1 (Hearing)

Well-Informed

Powers:  10 + 4 + 27 + 8 + 3 + 2 + 11 = 65

Concealment 10 (All Senses) (Lonely Crowd; Extras: ; Flaws: Limited [Miss chance only]) [10PP] (Dimension, Quantum Force, Clone, Teleportation)

Device 1 (Armored Ninja Suit; 5DP Container; Flaws: Hard-to-lose; Feats: Subtle) [5PP] (Technology) 

• Protection 5 [5DP]

Duplication Array 14 (25PP Array; Feats: Alternate Power 2[28PP] (Dimension, Quantum Force, Clone, Teleportation)

• Base PowerStrike 10 (Gang Up; Extras: Autofire 1; Feats: Indirect 3, Extended Reach 2 [10 ft.]) {25/25} 
  • Alternate PowerStrike 10 (One For All; Extras: General Shapeable Area, Selective Attack; Flaws: Action [Full] Feats: Indirect 3, Progression [Area Size] 2) {25/25} 
  • Alternate PowerBlast 8 (Jump; Feats: Accurate 4, Indirect 3, Subtle 2) {25/25} 
  • Alternate PowerHealing 11 (Quantum Restoration; Extras: Energizing, Total; Feats: Persistent, Regrowth; Flaws: Limited [Only Affects Self], Unreliable [5 Uses]) {24/25} (Dimension, Quantum Force, Clone)

Enhanced Feat 8 (Clone Step; Dodge Focus 8 ) [8PP] (Dimension, Quantum Force, Clone, Teleportation) 

Enhanced Trait 3 (Clone Step; Reflex Save 3) [3PP] (Dimension, Quantum Force, Clone, Teleportation) 

Quickness 4 (All Hands on Deck; Flaws: One Type [Physical]) [2PP] (Dimension, Quantum Force, Clone, Teleportation)

Teleport 3 (BlinkExtras: Accurate; Flaws: Short-Range; Feats: Change Direction, Change Velocity, Turnabout, Subtle 2) [11PP] (Dimensions, Quantum Force)

Drawbacks: (-0) + (-0) = -0PP

DC Block

Name

Range

Save

Effect

Attack bonus/Other

Unarmed

Touch

DC16

Damage

+10

Gang Up

Touch, 10 ft.

DC25 TOU (staged)

Damage

+10, Indirect 3, Autofire 1

One For All

Shapeable Area

DC25 TOU (staged)

Damage

General Area, Indirect 3

Jump

80 ft.

DC23 TOU (staged)

Damage

+12, Indirect 3, Subtle 2

Totals: Abilities (16) + Combat (12) + Saving Throws (18) + Skills (16) + Feats (18) + Powers (65) - Drawbacks (0) = 150/150 Power Points

Edited by Worm

Alright, I'd like to see the entire sheet, or at least have more of a description of the concept than "Basically this guy", but we'll start off with the build, though I'm missing the context here.

I'm guessing that you're building a PL10 character, based on the 150PP spent. I'll comment based on that assumption.

In general, you break PL caps, both defensively and offensive. If you haven't already, read this guide on PL caps.

You will need to explain the Quantum Force descriptor. What does it do?

Going through things from the top:

Abilities
Nothing to say here.

Combat
You should list how you calculate your Initiative, so it should be 

Initiative: +7 (+3 Dex, +4 Improved Initiative)

While you can do your attack as +10 base, it is rather expensive, and with your Attack Specialization feats, you break your offensive PL caps. Your total attack bonus for an attack cannot be higher than PL+5, so you cannot have a higher bonus than +15 at PL10. Your current bonus with Shuriken and Unarmed Attacks are +16. Since most of your attacks, aside from Shuriken (which are honestly not something that'll hurt anyone), seem to be melee, I'd recommend buying 1/3rd of the attack bonus you want as Base Attack and the rest as the Attack Focus [Melee] feat.

For Defense, you need to buy the Dodge Focus feat with PP under feats to have Dodge Focus. Aside from that, your flat-footed defense is your [Base Defense/2], so it would be 4 in this case.

Saving Throws

If your Defense is 10 and your Toughness is 5, you're undercapped defensively. As described in the guide above, you want the average of your Defense and Toughness to be your PL, so your Defense and Toughness bonuses should add up to a total of 20. Otherwise, you're gonna have a bad time in combat. 

While getting Toughness from Equipment is allowed, at least as something as small as a +3 bonus, it is prefered that you get it from a Device, at least in the long run.

In general, saves at +10 is fine for PL10, but if you want to save some PP, it is fine to have the exotic saves (Fortitude, Reflex, Will) average out at PL-2, so 8 in this case.

Skills
I'm honestly not quite sure what you've done here. Skills should be listed like this:

Skill [Rank] (+[Total Bonus with Ability Modifier]

So, in order to get a total bonus of +7 for Notice with a Wisdom modifier at +2, it should be

Wisdom 5 (+7)

You can't assign half skill ranks to skills, it need to be a full rank.

As a rule of thumb, most skill check DCs happen in multiple of 5, so while its not required, it can be useful to have your skill bonuses in multiples of 5, too.

Feats
As I mentioned under Combat, your Attack Specialization feats break your offensive PL caps. Keep in mind that Attack Specialization in Unarmed Attacks are only for punches and kicks, in many cases Attack Focus [Melee] can be more useful.

You should list Equipment in alphabetical orders, along the rest.

The EP spent on the Equipment are somewhat off. With no feats, the Brass Knuckles would be just 1EP. For the Shuriken, Autofire is an Extra, not a feat, so it applies to each rank, and there's nothing called Piercing, but there is an Extra called Penetrating. That would make the Shuriken cost 7EP. Adding Thrown to a damage effect makes it borderline useless, since you need to pick it up again to use it, spending an action on that. At any rate, I'd recommend against using Brass Knuckles and Shuriken like this, and instead just use your powers. If you really want them, make sure they're high enough ranks to reach PL caps damage wise, otherwise they will be useless in combat.

Sneak Attack can be an interesting feat to choose, but since you cannot break PL caps, having it means that unless you use it, all your other attacks has to be undercapped. At sneak attack 3, that means all your attack has to be at PL-4, which is a lot. If you use it, only pick a single rank, though I'd recommend against using it at all with this build.

Powers
Teleport
You should not your max teleport distance, which is 200 feet at rank 2. 
Dodge Focus is not an extra for any powers, but a feat, so it should not be listed for Teleport. If the dodge focus is because of your powers, you can pick up the Enhanced Feat power and use it to buy the Dodge Focus feat as a power.

Duplication Array:
The array is missing a rank. If you want 29PP to use for each power, it should be rank 14.5. You also need to list the number of Alternate Powers, which would be 4 as it is now, for a total cost of 33PP, not 25.
Looking at the powers one by one, you have a lot more PP to spend for everything but the Strike. Use it. There's no reason not to.
- Strike: You need to list if it is a General or Targeted Area effect. With General Area effect the target has to make a Reflex Save to reduce the save needed for the effect, with Targeted you roll an attack roll to try to hit. If you pick General Area, the Autofire extra won't do anything, since you're not making an attack roll. With a Strength modifier at +1 you're not getting much out of the Mighty feat, since you will have to buy the extras for that +1 bonus anyway, if you want it to apply past the 4 ranks of Strike, so it will be the same cost. Its easier to just make it Strike 5. Also note that Autofire can, at most, give half the power's damage bonus or +5, whichever is less, so you can at most get +2 from Autofire. Mathwise, the power only costs 25PP as it is now, not 29. You will need to put the size of the area here, see some other sheets for examples.
- Strength Bonus Strike: What do you want this to do? Add Autofire to your Strength bonus? Then Just call it Autofire Strength Bonus, which would be way under caps too. Aside from that, as per the House Rules, you cannot have more than Autofire 1.
- Concealment: I guess this means by you creating a crowd and hiding in it, so they can see you but might miss you, since they hit a clone instead? Its a good idea, but I would personally move it outside of the array, so you can use it while fighting. Otherwise you gotta choose whether you use it or not each round.
- Quickness: Same with Concealment, I'd recommend putting it outside the array. You need to put how much faster you can do things with the power, something like (x25 normal speed)
- Deflect: Deflect is a bad power. I'd really recommend not taking it at all.

I'll try to build you a sheet based off yours, but with some of the things above fixed when I get the time, but might be a bit.

I have left the ability scores as they were. If you want to be cost effective, you can always drop your Strength to 10, since there's nothing that really uses it, but its good enough to have for flavor

Abilities: 2 + 6 + 2 + 0 + 6 + 0 = 16PP
Strength: 12 (+1)
Dexterity: 16 (+3)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 10 (+0)

I have made him primarily a melee fighter with these stats. I have given you a +3 Defense / -3 Toughness shift and raised his total Reflex Save to +12, to symbolize clones taking the hits for him
Combat: 20 + 14 = 34PP
Initiative: +7 (+3 Dex, 4 Improved Initiative)
Attack: +10 Melee (+4 Base, +6 Attack Focus), +4 Ranged
Defense: +13 (+5 Base, +8 Dodge Focus), +3 Flat-Footed

Grapple: +11 (+4 Base Attack, +6 Attack Focus [Melee], +1 Str)
Knockback: -5

Saving Throws: 6 + 6 + 6 = 18PP
Toughness: +7 (+2 Con, +5 Protection)
Fortitude: +8 (+2 Con, +6)
Reflex: +12 (+3 Dex, +6, +3 Enhanced Reflex Save)
Will: +8 (+2 Wis, +6)

I have set 16PP aside for using on skills. I'd recommend buying ranks of Stealth and Gather Information, at least, to work with your Well-Informed and Concealment powers. Notice and Sense Motive are generally good skills to take, too.
Skills: 64R = 16PP (1PP = 4 Skill ranks)

Skill Rank (+Total Bonus)

I have trimmed down the feats a bit and put in Attack Focus [Melee] instead of the Attack Specializations. I have removed the Equipment, Quickdraw and Sneak Attack feats
Feats: 17PP
All-Out Attack

Attack Focus [Melee] 6

Evasion 2

Hide in Plain Sight

Improved Initiative 1

Instant Up

Move-by Action

Power Attack

Uncanny Dodge 1 (Hearing)

Well-Informed

I have moved some of your utility powers outside of the array, so you can use them even while you're making attacks! 

Powers:  10 + 5 + 27 + 8 + 3 + 2 + 10 = 72

Concealment 10 (All Senses) (Lonely Crowd; Extras: ; Flaws: Limited [Miss chance only]) [10PP] (Dimension, Quantum Force, Clone, Teleportation)

Device 1 (Armored Suit; 5DP Container; Flaws: Hard-to-lose; Feats: Subtle) [5PP] (Technology) An armored suit with subtle, so it looks like nothing else! Change the name and description however you want, but its basically a beefed up Undercover Vest

• Protection 5 [5DP]

Duplication Array 12.5 (25PP Array; Feats: Alternate Power 2[27PP] (Dimension, Quantum Force, Clone, Teleportation)

• Base PowerStrike 10 (Gang Up; Extras: Autofire 1; Feats: Indirect 3, Extended Reach 2 [10 ft.]) {25/25} This is your single target attack. You create a bunch of clones that all attack someone within 10 ft. of you, being able to attack from any position with Indirect 3
  • Alternate PowerStrike 10 (One For All; Extras: General Shapeable Area, Selective Attack; Flaws: Action [Full] Feats: Indirect 3, Progression [Area Size] 2) {25/25} A bigger attack for hitting a bunch of targets at once. You gotta spend a Full Action, but then you do a General Area attack in the shapeable area around you. I haven't calculated the size of the area, but should be pretty bigg
  • Alternate PowerBlast 8 (Far Reach; Feats: Accurate 4, Indirect 3, Subtle 2) {25/25} Finally, to give you a ranged option, the idea here is basically that you create a clone that teleports to someone within range and attacks them. Its less powerful than the other attacks, but more accurate. Its got subtle, since the clone suddenly appears

Enhanced Feat 8 (Dodge Focus 8 ) [8PP] (Dimension, Quantum Force, Clone, Teleportation) Increase to your defense to symbolize one of your clones being hit or teleporting away to replace with a clone

Enhanced Trait 3 (Reflex Save 3) [3PP] (Dimension, Quantum Force, Clone, Teleportation) Same as above, increasing your Reflex Save

Quickness 4 (All Hands on Deck; Flaws: One Type [Physical]) [2PP] (Dimension, Quantum Force, Clone, Teleportation)

Teleport 2 (BlinkFlaws: Short-Range; Feats: Change Direction, Change Velocity, Turnabout, Subtle 2) [10PP] (Dimensions, Quantum Force)

Drawbacks: (-0) + (-0) = -0PP

DC Block

Name

Range

Save

Effect

Attack bonus/Other

Unarmed

Touch

DC16

Damage

+10

Gang Up

Touch, 10 ft.

DC25 TOU (staged)

Damage

+10, Indirect 3, Autofire 1

One For All

Shaeable Area

DC25 TOU (staged)

Damage

General Area, Indirect 3

Far Reach

80 ft.

DC23 TOU (staged)

Damage

+12, Indirect 3, Subtle 2

Totals: Abilities (16) + Combat (18) + Saving Throws (18) + Skills (16) + Feats (17) + Powers (62) - Drawbacks (0) = 147/150 Power Points

Aside from the 16PP reserved for skills, that leaves 3PP left to spend however you want. Maybe some more feats or skill points, or more alternate powers in your duplication array? Depending on how the clones work, you could maybe add an Alternate Power in the array that lets you use their senses using the ESP power? Maybe some effect that does something other than damage? All up to you

• Worm changed the title to Schrodinger's Ninja -WIP- On Hiatus