Bank Job OOC

RocketLord

OOC for this.

@3personal5me

Alright, the bank is barricaded, so the first thing you will probably want to do is to find a way in, or to figure out if you know anything about what's going on. That's where your Skills come in.

Suggestions on what you could do:

- Talk to the cops near the scene, ask what you can do. This most likely won't require any rolls, but if you want to, you can roll Diplomacy.

- Try to find a way inside, you will be rolling with your Search skill for that.

- Anything else you might want.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That's a hit.

TOU: 21

Since he is a minion and failed the Toughness Save, he is knocked out.

Give me an IC post.

And you don't have to wait for me to respond to OOC posts before writing an IC post, go ahead with everything up until actually hitting with a strike or actually succeeding or failing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I believe the prudent thing to do would be to continue trying to pick them off, starting with the lone man near the tellers. Not sure about the action economy on this one; Assuming he successfully takes down the thug in stealth, would he then be able to take him back up to the ceiling and stick him there? Obviously he has the movement for it (with a move speed of 500' and the Swinging power) and the ability to stick him to the ceiling (Snare with Tether) but I am not entirely clear on;

1) Move>Attack>Move

2) Using the Snare in a non-combat way (as the opponent is already unconscious)

If you want to split your Move Action before and after a Standard Action (your attack) you need to pick up the Move-By Action feat, otherwise you will have to move (your Move Action) then attack (your Standard Action), then wait till next round to snare.

If he is unconscious, he will not get a save and will automatically be snared and stuck on the ceiling, if you throw him up there, but you will either need to Surge to take a second Standard Action in this round (which will leave you fatigued at the beginning of next round unless you spend a Hero Point to get rid of that), or wait until the next round.

It would be best to attack in this round, then snare and hide again in the next.