• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Sebastian Shields guy seems like a dude that one of helluva of a reputation. Maybe Arrow knows a bit more about him through the social grapevine?

I'm going to roll Gather Information to see if she knows anything about him. She has Well-Informed so its an immediate reaction.

Gather Information Check: 14.

Would it be fair to say after Zach's last encounter with Casanova that he would have spent some time gathering information on him? And in the following weeks the members of his new super team?

Because if so Skill mastery will let me take 10, and online research lets me use computers for gather information which will let me get to 25 in total.

• 4 weeks later...

Let me see Stealth rolls if you follow them to the park and try to remain hidden.

Notice rolls at DC20 to hear what they're saying, read the spoiler. If you got some enhanced hearing power or other way of listening in at a distance, you can bypass the roll.

Spoiler

Stinger: "Look, they're perfect. Do them, Cas."

Toxin: "C'mon, they're not doing anything, leave them alone."

Casanova: "Don't worry about it, Charlene. Just look at them, they're just looking for trouble."

Using Grapple Gun from Gadgets Power to make it over the fence without tripping any sensors. 

Arrow will use Skill Mastery instead of rolling for Stealth, which means she has a 20. 

Got a 16 on the Notice check. Oh well. IC post will be forthcoming.

Edited by Cubismo
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, initiative rolls:

Casanova: 7

Chump: 10

Toxin: 12

Bluebird: 10

Stinger: 14

Then, rolling Notice for each of them vs. the lowest Stealth check (Nightscale's at 12) to determine which of them are caught off guard and gets to act or not act in the surprise round:

Casanova: 17

Chump: 20

Toxin: 20

Bluebird: 29

Stinger: 30

Yeah, so. They notice Luke. Everyone acts on the surprise round.

Heroes are marked in bold on the initiative order.

But with that said, I do a GM post, then @Heritage is up!

Let's get this cluster#### started!

Right now New Young Freedom is grouped relatively close together, with the couple and the teen on the opposite side from the heroes' position. There's trees, bushes, plants, paths and lights around as you want.

23 - Shift - 3HP - Unharmed

23 - Arrow IV - 3HP - Unharmed

23 - Nightscale - 3HP - Unharmed

14 - Stinger - Unharmed

12 - Toxin - Unharmed

10 - Chump - Unharmed

10 - Nevermore II - 3HP - Unharmed

10 - Bluebird - Unharmed

7 - Howl - 3HP - Unharmed

7 - Casanova - Unharmed

Edited by RocketLord