Think Fast (OOC)

@Spacefurry: If you want Pan to Aid you, you will have to drop down to an Initiative after him in the Initiative order, so that I go first and take the Standard Action needed. Otherwise do something else now, then I can have Pan aid you on his turn. If you want the gun away before Knieval's next turn, its probably best to just drop in initiative order. Note that Pan got the feat Teamwork 3, so if I succeed on the Attack Roll vs. Defense 10 (which I will, since the attack I'm going to use to aid has a +10 bonus), you get a +5 bonus to your disarm.

What do you want to do?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, using a HP to reroll the attack.

And let’s try to use the right modifiers this time. After asking in chat, Pan’s aid applies to the attack not the oppsosed check.

d20 +8(attack)-4(ranged disarm)+5(aid) 13

Rolled a 4, so HP makes it 23 which should hit the DC 22.

Now that means the opposed strength is only 19 without Pan’s aid.

Luke will try to grapple Knieval (hehe I kinda envision the scene as him attempting a football tackle).

He will also get -2 to defense for the turn to gain +2 to hit.

17 total... Nope
Let's see if with the hero point it goes better... 3 awesome, but at least this time it should hit with 23 total?

Actual Grapple Check 26

Meh I can't manage to make decent rolls recently.

Edited by Nerdzul

https://orokos.com/roll/864040 = a 28, he is loose, but still entangled and disarmed. 

Okay, Angelic is going to grab Knieval's disarmed gun. 

She's going to throw it into the ocean! Let's do the math. 

She currently has STR 30 + SS 4 for an effective STR of 40. 

It weighs 25 lbs - so she can throw it 2500 ft out into the ocean! They're not right next to the water, but getting it out and away from the bad guy is far enough for our purposes. 

Move Action: Fly into melee with Knievel, with quick detour to check on Eira.

Standard Action: Feint Knievel: 38, which should hopefully get rid of his dodge bonus!

Surge to gain another standard action and attack with the Forever Weapon in the form of a sword: 22

That's a DC27 TOU save with Penetrating 5 if it hits, and I'll spend a HP to get rid of fatigue next turn.