Family Takeover

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to spend a Hero Point to temporarily gain the feat "Benefit (The Raven)". This in turn will justify Nevermore (and potentially Alek) having access to a spot where they can retrieve a costume (not, like, an old dusty one, a new one, they prepped for this) to change into, as their outfits aren't 100% "under street clothes" friendly. 

• 3 months later...

Charlie's gonna place a Tripwire next to the door, triggered to activate once they open the door.

Trip 8 (Feats: Improved Range 1, Improved Trip, Subtle 1, Triggered 2) {13/13DP(Descriptors: Tripwire, Setup, Thrown)

Attack roll for if it triggers: 27

And Skill Mastery for Stealth 25 to hide in the room.

Edited by RocketLord
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay for initative we have

20 :  The Scarab III, unharmed, 4hp

19 : Raven III, unharmed, 3hp

10 : Thugs x 2 (2), minions

7  Nevermore II, unharmed, 4hp

Just to be clear there are two teams of two thugs each, one group in the boardroom and one group in the office

Kamala has no weapon to hand so she'll resort to the nearest improvised weapon, a stapler. Minion so she'll take 10 for a hit, no dmagae bonus so a straigh DC 15 toughness save for the thug.

Toughness Save: 1d20+1 7 and the Thug goes down, I'll get a post in the its time for Raven to do his thing @KnightDisciple when he's ready.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't posted yet. Been unsure how to approach.

Having a thought. Could I invoke the Benefit (Raven) Feat again for some sort of subtle way to switch off the lights in the room or something? I can't remember if our phones have been confiscated; if not my thinking is he stealthily types on his phone and sends the signal. 

• 2 weeks later...

With some assist from RL due to me not having my login for rollers at the moment...

Stealth: 29.

Melee Attack vs Left Thug: 19. Rerolling with HP: 24. DC 24 Toughness save vs the melee attack.

If Takedown Attack 2 procs, roll vs Right Thug: 28. DC 24 Toughness save vs the melee attack.

Will wait to post IC until I know how those go down. 

• 3 weeks later...

Charlie rolls a smoke bomb out the door, to cover anyone that tries to get inside.

APObscure 6 (Visual Obscure; Extras: Independent (+0); Feats: Progression [Area] 1, Triggered 2, Variable Descriptor 2 [Any Technological]) (Range: 60 ft., Area: 250-500 ft. radius) {17/17DP(Descriptors: Cover Grenade, Grenade, Darkness/Flashbang/Other)

Gonna use Stealth with Hide in Plain Sight to kind of disappear, maybe even from Kamala: 25 Stealth with Skill Mastery.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Current thought is that Alek tells someone to call 911 and keep them on the line, and barricade the door, while he slips away to a security room or some such (trusting that the Big Money folks know jack and squat about the overall layout). Then slips to a place he can grab a costume that pops out like one of those tubes at the bank drive-through. At which point, we've got a fully armed and operational Raven on our hands?