Jump to content

A Fiery Gospel (OOC)


Recommended Posts

Y'all have enough time to take 10 or 20 on Notice if you like, you can just go ahead and roll the skills that help explain what you spot. 

 

Life Sciences: 

 

The air here is hot and really humid (enough that everyone but you and Judy are sweating just a little) and smells a bit like the ocean, but is otherwise perfectly fine for humans - and so's the gravity. It probably means something that they keep the cargo hold like this; like maybe it's how they live? It's dark enough that your teammates probably can't see very clearly, except by the glow of the white lamps on the high overhead ceiling - maybe another clue about the beings that took you. The floor is smooth and multicolored, all in shades of grey, with dark squiggly marks. 

 

@TheAbsurdist

@RocketLord - your guys' turn. 

Link to post

Gonna take 10 on Notice with Skill Mastery, for a total 25. 

He has no skills beyond his Jack-of-All-Trades, so gonna roll a knowledge with +2 from his Intelligence to see what he understands from what he spots: 8

 

Oh well! Tell me what I see and I'll get an IC out ASAP

Edited by RocketLord
Link to post

Okay, well! 

 

You see: 

 

It's dark enough you're having trouble seeing clearly, but the walls are an odd mixture of different kinds of metal. All in greyscale, but different shades of grey, as if whoever put the place together didn't care enough to put it together. You can make out the alien writing on the walls too - I don't remember if your Comprehend works on written languages but if it does it says WATCH OUT - CARGO DOOR one way and EXIT the other way. Because of all the time you spend with Eira and all her talk about robots, you spot the hovering, glowing thing passing by overhead with a faint whirr, though you can't tell if it saw _you_ yet. 

 

You know that you have been taken by _pirates_ - it's just in your gut somewhere. But where rae they? 

 

 

Link to post

Pan can read anything too!

 

Gonna send his Shadow out to try and catch the flying robot, that's an attack roll at 25, with Indirect 3, so might catch it flat footed. Reflex at DC20 vs. Snare if it hits.

Edited by RocketLord
Link to post

Nice! 

 

Okay, you get the feeling that these are small-time operators - not just the crew, but everything you're hearing about the story so far. That doesn't necessarily make them good guys (small-time operators can do some bad things) but these are people on the fringes of power and influence rather than at the center of it. They don't seem immediately hostile in the sense that they're not going to attack you, but that doesn't make them allies either. And you're not sure about that werewolf-looking guy in the back either. 

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...