Darian's interview (OOC)

Sandman XI

This thread needs to be made, as I have a question.

Duncan folded his hands before him as he continue. "It is not school policy to hire minors, regardless of their ability, as members of hte staff. It would cause too many distruptions."
By this, does it sound like he means, "No, we're definitely not going to hire you come back in a few years," or "I'm giving you a chance to explain yourself," or "beg and plead for what you want, kid!"

This thread needs to be made, as I have a question.

The problem is you're trying to get a job at a high school while being the same age as a high schooler. How many schools hire teenagers to work on the school's staff?

As Duncan said, if you were enrolled as a student, working as an assistant, that is understandable. It would be like any other scholarships out there where students have to work while studying.

OOC; I know it's not my place to mention, but it'd also make a lot more sense. Sure, he knows a ton, sure he's got hax inventing skills, but that doesn't mean he couldn't learn more about things and make better things from it, or be a direct student one one of the teachers (There is one who can basically 'weaponize' any house hold appliance.)

It'd also allow for you to have easier roleplaying with your fellow student PCs.