Fate of the Serpent OOC

Zeitgeist Blue

• 1 month later...

No powers huh? Cripes that changes things 1d20-1 = 14 that could've been worse.

Her bluff and sense motive are the same but she gets extra on bluff if people think she's attractive so...

1d20+4 = 24!!! (28 if they find her attractive) and nat 20!!

She's going to switch both the Summon and Wonderland Arrays to Move object (Strength of Fantasy [Move Object 6] and Dream Movement [Move Object 9], combined are Strength of Dreams [Move Object 15]) and she's going to lift the Red Summer away from the Coast Guard, using a full action and concentration to raise her effective strength by an extra +5 (to 80). As a Vietnam Era PT Boat, she won't be heavier than 24 Tons, which is 25 ranks below her lift strength so she can lift her 250ft per round without extra effort or anything like that. (Move Object uses the throw rules to see how far you can move things) If she is under 12 Tons then the Dreamer can lift her 500ft into the air.

Right. That's Bruised + Injured for The Dreamer.

And the dude's lying. They don't have any intention of throwing Blackstaff out. Quite the opposite actually. They're probably thinking of throwing The Dreamer overboard.

And sure, write in the IC The Dreamer using Move Action on the P.T. boat and what're you gonna do with it.

Edited by Zeitgeist Blue
2 hours ago, Kaede Kimura said:

Purely because I'm a detail obsessed idiot, is it 250ft or 500ft?

Well, the PT-109 wiki page, which is how I imagined it looks, says it's 56 long tons.

And since I'm at work and don't have the pdf, does Move Object allow you to lift it telekinetically or are you throwing the boat 250 feet in the air? >_>

57 minutes ago, Spacefurry said:

Toughness save 27

Edit: Scratch that. Accidentally rolled full Toughness, Should have only been a +1 so total should only be 18

Blackstaff - No injuries

53 minutes ago, Spacefurry said:

Was gonna have Blackstaff burn a HP to create a fog to hide the ship.

Sure. I'll put up a summary sheet of the characters later.

Sweet, that's a lot bigger than the PT boats I was looking at (These  two), but I can roll with it easy enough.

The Ultimate Power PDF says that objects less than a heavy load move like they were thrown, so that's lifting telekinetically. Don't worry, I'm not yeeting the boat my character is on haha. To keep it moving fast, I'm using Extra Effort to raise Strength of Dreams up 2 ranks for this round, taking effective strength to 90, which keeps her moving at 250ft per round.

Edited by Kaede Kimura
10 hours ago, Kaede Kimura said:

Sweet, that's a lot bigger than the PT boats I was looking at (These  two), but I can roll with it easy enough.

The Ultimate Power PDF says that objects less than a heavy load move like they were thrown, so that's lifting telekinetically. Don't worry, I'm not yeeting the boat my character is on haha. To keep it moving fast, I'm using Extra Effort to raise Strength of Dreams up 2 ranks for this round, taking effective strength to 90, which keeps her moving at 250ft per round.

Yeah, based the boat on the PT Boat from Black Lagoon, which is actually a WWII boat.

Okay, but are you okay with using up an Extra Effort for just one round? Mind, the River/Sea clan guys won't be able to chase you in the air and if you're moving them to the Forest Clan clearing, it'll take some minutes (or more than 1 Round) to get there even moving at 100MPH in the air.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...