Who's On First?

RocketLord

Nevermore II

"Thanks." Charlie took the ravenrang in his hand, his eyes meeting Leon's for a second, staring straight at him. His lips were twisted into a crooked smile, before he was distracted by Pol's transformation. "Ha! That's awesome!" He took a step to the side, away from Leon, moving closer to Pol. "We could probably set something up, get him into the wrong situation. Depends on if he can read you or something." He cupped his own cheek, like he was giving it som thought.

Finally, he heard Luke's response to the ravenrang. "What accessories?" It had, somehow, disappeared again while he had been moving and talking. He held up his now empty hand, moving his fingers as if to demonstrate, with the same crooked grin from moments before playing over his lips.

"Anyway, Casanova's gone, how about that game someone mentioned?"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leon met Charlie's eyes until he too was distracted by Pol's display. "Now that would be hilarious." He chuckled.

14 hours ago, RocketLord said:

"What accessories?" It had, somehow, disappeared again while he had been moving and talking. He held up his now empty hand, moving his fingers as if to demonstrate, with the same crooked grin from moments before playing over his lips.

"Anyway, Casanova's gone, how about that game someone mentioned?"

Leon eyed Charlie, this was someone he was going to have to keep an eye on.

"I'm still down for a game."

Edited by Spacefurry

Yeah, my bet is, we are gonna have tons of chances pretty soon.” Luke chuckled, yeah, now he had no experience about superpowered bullies (well…), but he definitely believed he knew how mundane one behaved, eventually, Sebastian was gonna do something stupid.

Neat…” He bowed his head slightly at Charlie, playfully toying with his room keys between his finger, making them disappear. Not the only one who know magic tricks mate. He smirked.

Now you are talking some sense.” There was a grin on his lips as he gave Charlie a pat on the back. 

He nodded approvingly as Leon accepted too.

Come on guys. Who’s ready for a basketball lesson?” 

Hey you know what? If it’s a least for of us coming maybe we can figure out something better than just shooting hoops…” Yeah why not, a game with other superpowered guys was gonna be awesome.

Shift was glad that Sebastian was finally gone, but was a bit unsure about the prospect of sports. He rubbed the back of his head and looked rather sheepish. "Uh, my parents, the programmers who made me, weren't very into any sort of sports."

He shrugged apologetically.

"I don't know how to play basketball, but I learn really fast. Also, I weigh over six hundred pounds, so I don't want to damage any facilities. But sure, let's at least head outside!"

Edited by Heritage