Nightscale

Who are you? Sum yourself up in one sentence. 

“Friendly Neighborhood Dragon.” 

Do you have any nicknames, street names, titles, or nom de plume? 

“I’m trying to go with Nightscale as a superhero name, but I mean haven’t caught yet so…” 

“My little ‘bro call me Lulu like a few times… and unfortunately some of my friends have picked that up too… Now I can’t eat them, they are my friends, but I’ll gladly do that to you… so… yeah consider that carefully.”

What is your full birth name? 

“Luke Landers. I might have a dragon name too, but I don’t know how those things works.” 

Where do you live? 

“We got a trailer in Southside, it’s small, but it’s quite cozy plus it’s home. Might have to spend more time in Claremont next year though.” 

How old are you? What year were you born (if applicable)? 

“I’m sixteen, gonna be 17 in a few months. In 2003”

“Yeah I’m still a sophomore… I know… They held back while I was… well occupied. As$0#*§s”  

Physical Traits 

What is your gender? If not applicable, please explain. 

“Definitely male.” 

How would you describe your heritage? 

“I… well… Some people say I look Germanic. From some northern country anyway. Pale eyes, blond hair. To be honest, I have no idea where exactly I came from.” 

How tall are you? 

“16 feet tall.” Chuckles. “Well, most days it’s 6’1’’ though.” Grins. 

“Ok… ok. 5’11’ alright.’” 

What is your body type? 

“Badass…. I mean athletic, lean. I do work out you know?” 

Do you have any particular weaknesses, such as allergies or physical disabilities? 

“Nah not really. I might be allergic to cats though, or maybe I just I can’t stand them.” 

How do you carry yourself? Are you graceful, or heavy on your feet? Can you be stealthy, do you walk with confidence? 

“Of course I go around confidently; you have to show people that you own the place.” Grins.  

“But you’d be surprised on how I can easily sneak up on you.” 

Describe your skin, eye, and hair color. 

“Naturally pale, but tanned, have I mentioned that I work out? Well I do that outdoors. I’m green eyed, but I have noticed some yellow reflexes in the mirror recently, weird. Black, I mean, naturally I’m blond, but I think that black works much better on me.”  

“When I change? Under my scales? I dunno… Those are polished black though. Solid gold. Got some around my crests and those are gold.” I have no idea if I actually can change how I look… My tats don’t show up when I change so I guess not… 

How do you wear your hair, if applicable? Do you have facial hair? 

“Messy.” Chuckles. “Shorter on the sides. My mom used to cut them (thanks god she doesn’t anymore), now I have a friend help me out keeping them short.”  

“Yep… started to shave a while ago, but it still sucks.” 

Do you consider yourself attractive? Do others? 

“Yep. And Obviously.” Smirks.   

Do you have any scars, tattoos, piercings, or birthmarks? 

“Got a few tattoos yeah, me and my friends, we all have a tiger head on a shoulder (should have gone for a dragon… oh well), got a black band on my right arm, because it looks cool. Ah and you won’t see it when I’m clothed, but I have a tribal one that goes up from my leg goes up to my… lower back.” Grins. 

“My ex’s dad had a tattoo sh- I mean parlor… I’m not sure I’m welcome there anymore, so I guess I’d have to find another place if I want more ink. Thanks God he didn’t allow me to get her name somewhere…” Scratches the hair on the back of his neck. 

Do you resemble anyone famous? 

“You mean, I'm not the one being famous here?” Gives a cocky grin. “No, not that I know about.” 

“There are some illustrations of Saint George and the dragon that I might look like… But I’m much bigger and I don’t have such a derpy face… I mean have you seen them? Come on I know that they had to make the saints look good, but…” 

Do you have a dominant hand? 

“I’m a south paw.” Smirks. 

What kind of clothing do you wear? 

“Normal clothes I guess?” Shrugs. “I mean sleeveless shirts, sweatpants, hoodies (I got an awesome AC-DC ones, plus some Blind Guardians), sneakers…” 

“Look, yeah I get it’s, it’s not exactly designer stuff and… yeah don’t want to waste mom and dad’s money so I wear my stuff a lot ok…”   

“At least I’m luckier than my little bro… he gets to wear my old stuff.” Grins. “One day he also tried to steal my favorite hoodie… Didn’t end well.”  

(Come on he is my little ‘bro, I just tickled him to no end… You try doing the same, though? I’m not gonna go so easy, ok? Good.)  

Do you wear makeup? 

“No way man.”  

What is your vocal range? Is your voice distinctive in some way? 

“Voice is very deep.” Chuckles. “Well I’m working on it.” 

“When I change… well… Benedict Camber- or whatever he is named has nothing on me.” 

Do you have any distinctive habits, nervous tics, or mannerisms? Where did they come from, and what causes them? Do other people notice and remark on these habits? Do they annoy you or other people? 

“Nop.” *Scratches the hair on the back of his neck, while shifting his balance between his feet.* 

“Don’t have any of those.” Looks around nervously.  

History 

Where do you come from? 

“My bet is… from another world or something. Or perhaps another time. I’m not exactly sure, mom and dad says that their ‘master’. (this guy must come from another age too by the way), Stole me from somewhere, but he had to use magic to do it.”  

“Spent most of my life in the US. So yeah, I feel like I’m American.” 

Have you made any major moves, or do you live in your hometown? 

“We did move around a lot when I was very little, I barely remember. We settled in Southside and grew up there.” 

Do you feel loyal to your country of citizenship? Do you consider yourself patriotic? How do you feel about the government of your country? 

“I… well…. I will when they start to do something for me and for my people, not just the rich a**holes. But I guess… They aren’t doing a great job, but someone has to do it.” 

How do you feel about the place you come from? 

“Dunno, don’t care. This is my home now, so I wouldn’t get back there and the guy that got me into this world is an evil a**hole, so…* 

Where is your home town? What was/is it like? 

“My real home town? Dunno if I have one. But I feel like… Well… This is my home town.”  

“It’s a mess, it’s dirty, and there is freaking injustice everywhere. (Plus like alien invasions every odd week) But, it’s my town, so yeah I love the place, gonna make it better. I promise.” 

Growing up, were most of the people you knew similar to you, or were you somehow a minority? How did that affect you? 

“Well, yeah most people are like me, I mean, people. Our neighbors, they came from all walks of life you know, well after life crapped on them. So the place is pretty diverse I’d say. Everyone is doing its best to get by.” 

“There was a guy at school called me white trash once… I made him eat actual trash, it was fun.” 

Is there something you've always been really good at or really bad at? How has that affected your life? 

“Well, I suck at schoolwork… Probably would have been held back even if I didn’t get locked up. And I… Well mom says that I don’t think things through.” Scratches the back of his neck. “My ex has another term for that, but I’m not gonna repeat it here.” 

“I’m good at all the physical stuff though, you know, sports and such.” Smirks. 

Were there any traumatic experiences in your early years (death of a family member, abandonment, orphaned at an early age)? 

“Well… let’s say… I was kindapped before I was born. Weird I know, but it’s complicated. Ah yeah and I figured out I was adopted at a very shitty time.“ 

“I must admit I did overreact a little… I told mom and dad things that a son never should. Definitely not proud of it. Well they could have told me that earlier though….” Shifts the balance on his feet and looks away. 

“Fine. Fine. They are my mom and dad, they held me in their arms when I (rarely) cried, cleaned up my scratched knees when I fell down, always encouraged me, they kept me clothed, fed … told me out when I was being stupid. They love me and… Yeah, It’s them they are my parents and I was a di**# in treating them like I did.” 

Briefly describe a defining moment in your childhood and how it influenced your life. 

“Well, there was this day that… I was at mom’s old job at the diner, they let me hang out there, there were always free tables. I was doing my homeworks. Well pretending to do my homeworks anyway. A bunch of kids got in, they were older than me, but not by that much and they…” Clenches his fists. “Well, they started calling mom names. At the time, I didn’t know exactly what those words meant, but they sounded bad... And they were. Now I know.”  

Uneasily shifts the balance on his feet. 

“Mom had to drag me away from them and… I got a black eye for the mess. Plus, they got away with everything and… mom had to find a new job. It sucked and it was unfair as hell.”  

“I swore that it was not gonna happen again.”  

What stupid things did you do when you were younger? 

“Let’s see… got caught stealing, joined a gang… Rushed into fights with guys twice my size… Got my best friend shot. Got my mom fired. Went to school wasted… Got a massive tattoo just to impress a girl I liked. (I don’t regret it that much though, it looks dope)” Chuckles. 

“I guess there was that time that we snuck out to see that… ehem… adult movie… you know the little theater down the corner… and I thought it was a good idea to bring my girlfriend with us… She wasn’t my girlfriend anymore for the next two weeks after that.” 

Where did you go to school? How much school did you have, and did you enjoy it? 

“School was fine… I mean, the building barely stands… no extracurricular… huge classes… a mess... but it was kinda fun. Most of my friends went there. Ah well…and I sucked, only the coach liked me I think. Dad was mad about my grades. They held me back one year, you know? It’s fine… it’s not like I thought I was ever gonna get to college anyway.”  

Do you have any mementos of your childhood? What are they, and why did you keep them? If you have none, why not? 

“You kidding? I mean… you are not keeping around the stuff from your childhood? Ofc I do. I don’t throw anything away. Maybe I let my little bro have them ok? On rare occasions. Well. I allow him to keep my toys at least. Including the plushy dragon, dad got when I was little, yeah he has a sense of humor, now I know why mom wasn’t happy with that present… I thought that it was a money thing. I don’t bring my stuff at Claremont though. No need and besides trust me, I’ll know if anything happens to them. 

“I did bring my favorite hat from when I was little. (it’s a red ballcap, it’s no longer red actually, more pink by now, but it’s red ok, I don’t wear it much these days).”  

When did you decide to become a hero? Why? Did anyone influence you one way or another in the decision? 

“I kinda decided a few weeks ago. Yeah I know, but that is important to me ok. I was… really a d*ck before that." 

"My best friend did. He had to get shot for it. F*ck I should have listened to him earlier ok. Plus there are mom and dad, I mean I haven’t seen them as proud of a decision I made (worried maybe, but still proud, a son knows).” 

Is the reason you give people for becoming a hero different than your real reason? If so, why? 

“I dunno, really… Not even sure if I’m exactly a hero yet. But I tell them I just want to make things better and that is true.” 

Do you have any deep, dark secrets in the past that may come back to haunt you? 

“Nah… I mean. I’m not gonna tell everyone that I have been to FJH, you know? But that’s not exactly a dark spooky secret. “ 

Do you represent yourself as being different from who you really are? Why? 

“I don’t know man. I try to stay true to mysef. I like when people respect me though, or notice me, so maybe I show off a bit too much sometimes. But, I mean… “ 

If you do have these secrets, what do you fear would happen if the truth became known? How far would you go to protect those secrets? 

“I… well my friends know ok. I won’t exactly advertise my past, but I’m not gonna go an extra mile to hide it either. “ 

Do you have any sort of criminal record? If so, is it public knowledge? 

“Yep. Well anyone can look it up right? I hope they don’t. But it doesn’t take much. “ 

Family 

What are your biological parents' names? 

No idea.  

Were you raised by them? If not, please explain and describe who raised you. 

Nop. 

George and Johanna my adoptive parents. My real parents. They are great. Strongest people that I ever known (and the most forgiving, which is needed, as they have me as their son). They saved my life by the way. I mean, even before they started taking care of me. They might know a trick or two about the supernatural, but they never talk about it, I think they have completely left that world behind. 

What was their standing in the community? What did/do they do for a living? 

Dad works at the docks, but he takes some side gigs as a handyman here and there. He knows how to do a lot of stuff, repairs and such. Mom too (I think she is actually better than him, when it comes to repairs, but she indulges him when something breaks at home), she works at a coffee shop, plus she helps with housework in one of those big homes at the bay. 

Where are your parents now? 

"Dunno. At work? Yeah I know what you meant." Smriks. "I live with them. I mean, until I start boarding at school. But I’m gonna visit, I promised. They aren't far anyway." 

Did your family stay in one area or move around a lot? 

"We moved around a lot when I was little. I don’t remember much of that time. We settled in Soutshide though for most of my life. "

How did you get along with their parents? How do you get along with them now (if applicable). 

"Dunno, never met them." 

"As for how I get along with mine... I… Well… we do fight. A lot… Mostly when I do stuff that is stupid as f*ck. (don’t tell them I said that ok? Or else how am I gonna win the next argument...) But yeah, we get along well. "

How do your parents view you now, or how would they? 

"I hope they are proud of me and If not I want to make them. "

Do you have any siblings? If so how many and what are their names? Describe your relationship with them. 

"Yeah I got a little brother. Gabbo… I mean Gabriel. I hated it when he was born, I mean he stole all the attention. But now we get along great. Even when I… Well when I ran from home, we still saw each other. And I’m definitely gonna visit him during the weekends."   

What was your birth order in the family? 

"I’m the eldest son." 

Where are your siblings now (if applicable)? Do they have families of their own? What do they do? 

"He is eleven. He at school now, probably (I mean I wasn’t at school most of the time I told mom and dad that I was there… but I think that Gabriel is more diligent than his big brother)." 

Do you stay in touch with them or have you become estranged? 

"Yeah all is great now." 

Do you love or hate one member of the family in particular? 

"Nah."

Is any member of the family special to you in any way (perhaps, as a confidant, mentor, or arch-rival)? 

"Not in particular. I mean, I’m definitely gonna mentor my little ‘bro, the kid needs someone to show him how the world works." 

Are there any black (or white) sheep in the family (including you)? If so, please explain. 

"I might be the black sheep? Dunno doing my best to fix that, though. So yeah."  

Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? If so, please explain, including how it has affected your life. 

"Not that I know about. And about my biological ancestors, from what I know about me, I imagine that they were likely not good guys. Probably ate people, kidnapped virgins or something (and come on… virgins?)"  

Do you have a partner and children currently? If so, please describe them. 

“Do you know something that I don’t?” Cold sweat running down his brows and his hue turning paler by the moment. “Nah I don’t. I mean I’m sixteen ok? And didn’t I tell you I got dumped already?” 

If you do not have a partner or children, do you want them someday? How firm are you in your opinion on this, and what might change your mind? 

“Dunno. Children? Not now. I mean I want to have my fun ok? But then again, when the time comes why not. Sure I can be a dad. That could be cool.” 

What type of person would be your ideal mate? 

“Hot, playfull… knows how to have fun (with her bf ofc)” Smirks. “Truth is though, I’ll know when I find the One, I’m sure of that.” 

Relationships 

Do you have any close friends? If so, please describe them, and how you came to be close to them. 

"Yeah… I got a bunch. We were sorta of a gang, you know? Matching tattoos and all. All of us grew up at the trailer park, or like a couple of blocks away, went school together, played soccer together. We are kinda brothers. Although, things are more complex between us today, it’s not that we aren’t close anymore, but I… Well not all of my friends like that I want to be a superhero. And I think I scared some of them. It’s complicated ok. But I’m sure I can make this work. Right? Right?" 

Do you have a best friend? If so, how did they become your best friend? How close are you to your best friend? 

"I think it’s Matt. We were together in Juvie, he, well, he knows when I f*ck up and doesn’t mind telling me. And that’s what friend do (Although sometimes maybe I wish he could be a bit less blunt… you know? Or persistent… But it’s fine…) We got each other out of troubles countless times since we met."  

If you were to go missing, who would worry about you? 

"All of my friends would. I mean come on man… Obviously." 

Have you lost any loves? If so, how did it happen, and what did you do? 

"What do you mean? Like lost… lost? Nah not really."  

"I mean unless you include break ups, but well… yeah I got those, Julie dumped me when I got in Juvie. Well and did that again when I got out and turned into an a**hole…” 

Do you have any bitter enemies? If so, please describe them and their history with you. 

"Nah. I mean not sworn enemies, just some ‘ friendly’ scuffles here and there, I seem to get into those a lot. Plus, there is the guy that stole my egg, I imagine that he doesn’t like me much, but he hasn’t found me in like fifteen years so… And there are the cops I angered while I was a wannabe gangster. Ah and a couple of mobsters I imagine. The guy who ordered a hit on my friend, dunno who that is, though, or I’d have eaten him already."

If you have enemies, how do you think they might attempt to work against you in the future? 

"I dunno. Don’t want to think of that. I imagine that they would go after my family, or my friends. But if they do, well I’ll forget that I have sworn not to hurt people anymore ok?" Clenches his fists tight. 

What is the worst thing someone has done to you? 

"A guy, a mobster I think, not sure yet who, placed a hit on my best friend. He got out alive by chance. I still dunno what I might do if I find him."

Where do your loyalties lie? In what order? 

“My family. My friends. Myself. Soutshide. My school. Freedom city. The world I guess?” 

Who or what do you trust the most? Why? 

"My best friend. I know he won’t ever bullshit me even when I’d want otherwise. Plus mom and dad, I know they lied to me, but understand why."  

Who or what do you despise? Why? 

"Those f*cking mobsters who prey on good people like my parents. The rich a**hole in their mansions, who look down on us." 

What qualities do you admire most in other people? Are these qualities you possess? 

"Determination. Honesty. Courage. Being hard working. I think I got at least two of those." Chuckles. 

What qualities do you hate most in other people? Do you have any of those qualities? 

"Greedy bastards, Liars, parasites, being arrogant d*cks. Yep got some of those too, trying to do best, but…"

Do you have a secret identity? If so, who knows it? Do you hide it from people who are close to you? Why? 

"Look I’m not exactly a superhero yet. Nightscale has gone on like, two missions or something. But I imagine that I do, I hope that no one has recognized me yet."

Do you work well on teams and in groups? Are you a leader or a follower? 

"I work alone for now. But I don’t mind a team. I mean I got it when I was kinda of a criminal, was the leader, but just because I was the only one with superpowers (and could kick the most a** even without those)" 

Are you on a super team? If so, how do you get along with your comrades? Do you trust them, or do you have secrets from them? 

"Not yet."  

Are you a member of any church, fraternal organization, club, committee, political party, or other group? How much time do you spend on that? 

"I have a soccer team. Was in sort of a gang. Mom says I should go to church more, but… Then I’m going to a new school, so who knows, perhaps I can find something fun there." 

Personality & Beliefs 

Who are your heroes? 

"I know it’s a bit cliché, but I’d say mom and dad. Don’t tell that around though, don’t wanna sound like I’m a little kid or something. Plus there are a few soccer players that I’d definitely want to be like." 

Did you ever become disillusioned with former heroes or idols? If so, why and what were the circumstances? 

"I dunno, man."

Do you like being a hero? If so, what is the most rewarding part? If not, what makes you keep doing it? 

"Yeah I do. I think It’s like, making the world a better place right? Plus, I like how it makes me feel when people smile at me for what I do. (and I’m sure my little ‘bro would love it if he knew)"

Is there anything that would make you give up hero work, or even switch sides? 

"Nothing. Yeah it’s a bit bold, given that I kinda switched sides to being a hero a month or two ago… I guess that if I my family was really in danger because of me…"  

What are your short term goals (what would you like to be doing within a year)? 

"Learn what it means exactly to be a superhero. Make the life of my friends and family better, the neighbourhood safer, you know? Maybe avoid burning down the place every time I do soperhero stuff."  

What are your long term goals (what would you like to be doing twenty years from now)? 

"Woah twenty years? That’s a lot man. I… well. I want to be a proper hero and such, I want the gangs to move out from my part of town, I mean for it to be a cool, safe place to live (and for the people who are there now ok?). And I want people to know who I am, respect me, fear me if needed to do my job. And to be honest, If I can find a good day job, or a way to make some cash while at it, why not. Would kill to play soccer professionally, but it won’t be fair, given the whole superpowers thing."  

What is your greatest fear? Why? What do you do when something triggers this fear? 

"Hurting the people I love. Dunno what I’d do, but I would never forgive myself if I did." 

Is there anything you would give you life for? 

"My little bro, mom and dad." 

How do you feel about money and material wealth? Do you desire it or disdain it? Are you miserly with what you have, or do you like to share? Is it mark of success, or a means to an end? 

“Nah I don’t care….” Looks away innocently, but then burst into laughter… “Now I won’t mind making money ok? Not at all, I mean, earn it though, I tried taking it, it’s fine, but it doesn’t feel like it’s really mine you know? And… Come on, my stuff is my stuff, I’m all about sharing and helping out, but there are limits. Maybe if you give it back later…”  

“It’s not a mark of success, wealth is just having more stuff, it makes your life easier, a lot and most of the time, it feels pretty to look at, give you that nice feeling in your belly, but it doesn’t’ define me. And hurting people just to get more stuff is sick.”  

(yeah I know I’m guilty of that, but I get it now) 

How do you generally treat others? 

"Friendlily. Openly. But you don’t go try and cheat me, I’ll go feral on you."

Are you a trusting person? Has your trust ever been abused? 

"No. Trust needs to be earned, lot of people lie. You can forgive them, but it can’t come easy. And yeah." 

Are you introverted (shy and withdrawn) or extroverted (outgoing)? Do you have a lot of self-confidence? 

“I’m outgoing and yeah, I’m confident.* Scratches the back of his neck.   

How do you act around attractive, available members of your preferred sex? 

"I behave naturally. I think. Maybe I do show off a bit more than usual. Ok a lot. Yeah." 

What are your most annoying habits? 

"Look, I might be a bit jealous, my friends say that, my ex said that. Maybe they are kinda right. Sometimes. I mean, who isn’t?" 

Do you feel contempt for any general category of people? Who are they, and why? 

"Selfish and greedy a**holes, 1%centers and such. Snobs who keeps look down on good peole. "

What is your favorite food? Do you prefer any particular type of food? Do you take the time to enjoy your food, or do you eat as fast as you can? 

"Blink and food will be gone from my plate. I love a big greasy burger anything grilled really. And apple pie. Dad’s apple pie is great. Plus he can cook that awesome dish with the fried sardines… to die for." 

What is your favorite drink (alcoholic or otherwise)? 

"Beer is fine. Ehem… I mean coke… coke… yeah." 

What is your favorite treat (dessert)? 

"Did I mention my dad’s apple pie? Yeah."  

Are there any specific foodstuffs that you find disgusting or refuse to eat? 

"You know that green stuff that people pretend it is healthy food? I think they call it salad or something, I’d rather use “cardboard”. That said I eat everything that gets into my plate."  

What is your favorite color? Are there any colors you dislike? 

"Blue I think and black. I mean… And I have a strange attraction to glowy, shiny gold things, but I think that’s more of a dragon thing." 

What sort of music do you like? Is there any that you hate? 

"Rock\Metal\ but to be honest, I also like classic music, Wagner and stuff, maybe it’s the lizard side of me. Hate slow, romantic, crap and meaningless rap. Like why use rap if it’s not to tell something." 

If you have a favorite scent, what is it? 

"Nah not really. Don’t mind the scent of the sea though."  

Do you have a favorite animal? 

"I think I’m a dog person. Always wanted to have one." 

What is your most treasured possession? Why? 

"It’s a red ballcap, it’s no longer red actually, more pink by now, but it counts as red ok, I don’t wear it much these days, my dad brought it to me as a present after going away for months due to his job. And I do have a plushy dragon named Drake… (yeah I know I always sucked with names), my bro has him for safekeeping. And that’s a secret." 

Do you enjoy "roughing it", or do you prefer your creature comforts? 

"It’s not exactly a choice in my case. Roughing it up is kinda my life. Truth is, when I have a chance to get something nice, I’m not gonna throw it away." 

Is there a job or a task you would absolutely refuse to do? 

"Nah not really. But it depends on how you ask ok? Like respect man… If you know what I mean." 

Do you consider yourself a spiritual person? If so, how do your beliefs affect your life?How important is it to you? 

"Nah I’m not religious, mom and dad are Catholic I think. And I’m baptized, but I’m not a believer."  

Was your faith influenced or molded by anyone special? 

"Nop."

If you belong to a religious organization, how often do you attend? Do you have a specific place of worship, or friends within the organization? How much do you agree with the beliefs of your organization? 

"I go to church with my family sometimes. I do play soccer in its backyard though. Otherwise, I don’t care." 

Could you kill? Have you killed? 

"I haven’t and I don’t want to. I won’t.  But I’m afraid that I can. At least the monster side of me."  

What circumstances led to you forming that conviction, or taking that action? 

"Well, when my friend, Matt was in the hospital, fighting for his life, I kept imagining that I was gonna find that bastard who did it and then… Well it involved fire, a lot of it, the fantasy was so real that I know I would have done it. My friend stopped me though and I chose that I was gonna do the right thing instead. But if I think about that moment again, well I knew I would have done it. "

Are there circumstances under which you believe it is permissible to kill? What are they? 

"I don’t know. Probably not. I mean, soulless monsters, things that aren’t alive I imagine, but that doesn’t count. But there are some really nasty things around, pretending to be people, maybe those don’t deserve a second chance either. I don’t think I can be the judge of that, though." 

How would you react to watching someone kill another person? Would your reaction be different if the killer was a friend or an enemy of yours? 

"I don’t know. And yeah, I think it’d be different if the killer was family or a friend, like in another world kind of different." 

How would you react if something important was stolen from you? 

"I’ll take it back. And trust me, I won’t stop before I had." 

How would you react to public humiliation? 

“Wanna try humiliate me? I’ll go for your throat. I mean… discuss it in a civil way.” Chuckles. “And if I can’t, I’ll try to get sweet revenge.” 

How would you react if a good friend or relative were purposely or accidentally killed? Has it happened to you? 

"I don’t want to think about that. It almost happened and I… well… I don’t want to think about that either." 

What do you consider to be the worst crime someone could commit and why? 

"Betraying your family." 

If your life were to end in 24 hours, what five things would you do in those remaining hours? 

“Find the sexiest girls I can. Five of them.” Ruffle the hair on the back of his neck.

“Woah that’s morbid you know? Too dark, man.” 

“But I mean, seriously, hold my parents tight, play with my little bro one last time, tell him all the advices that a brother can. A beer with my friends, see that they are all safe, tell Matt to take care of them.” 

“And I don’t know if I’d tell them… I mean… if I had only 24 hours left.”  

Career & Training 

Do you have any special training in your hero skills? If so, where and how did you get it? 

"Nop and that’s the problem. I mean, I have been into a lot of scuffle and shenanigans, that helped. Otherwise, that’s why I’m going to school right. I… I know how to do some things, but I just don’t know how I picked that up, it’s just some kind of instinct." 

Who taught you the most about your heroing abilities? What was your relationship with that person? 

"Look I’m a hero since like a month or two. Don’t have my Obi Wan yet"  

Do you have any particularly unusual skills? How did you acquire them? 

“I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue.” Smirks. “I won’t tell you how I learned though.”  

“Ah and You wouldn’t tell maybe, for a guy of my size, but I can swipe your wallet from your pocket and you wouldn’t even notice. I’m not exactly proud of it, but hey… It’s life. Ah yeah and I can speak a dead language that no one I know has ever heard, dunno if that’s ever gonna be useful.” 

Do you do something besides hero work for a living? Have you ever done anything else, or do you plan to? 

"Deliveries, help some guys paint their home, done house chores, moved furniture, mowed a lot of lawns. And well, picked some pockets, broke into some rich a**oles homes and other stuff I’m not super proud off ok? Gonna need a job soon as for my life, I don’t know. I’d love to be an athlete or something, maybe I can be a coach as with superpowers, it would be super unfair to compete." 

What is your preferred combat style? 

"I’m an in your face kind of fighter. Strong jabs and people say I have a good left uppercut. But in general, the faster you get on you’re down the better. And if you think I’m not gonna fight dirty, well you are wrong. Plus I got superpowers baby, claws and fangs and I can freaking breath fire."

Have you ever received any awards or honours? 

"Got an extra month in Juvie for bad behavior, does it count? My soccer team won the neighborhood championship last year (I did not play the finals though, still in Juvie)" 

What skill areas would you like most to improve in? Is there anything you can't do that you wish desperately you could? 

"I… look. I know that I have to learn how to be like, a real hero ok? My ethic department might need a bit of work. And I know how to treat with people, but like… I learn how to do it the right way." 

How do you act around people who are more skilled than you in areas you'd like to improve? Are you jealous, or do you try and learn? 

"Of course, I’m jealous, but who isn’t? But I do try and learn, I mean once I surpass them, that will show them."

Lifestyle & Hobbies 

What is a normal day for you? How do you feel when something interrupts this routine? 

“Haven’t had too much of a normal day in a while.” Shrugs. 

“And I guess I’m gonna have to figure out a new normal soon, I mean never been to a boarding school.” Scratch the hair on the back of his neck. 

“Before that. I guess wake up, go to school (or pretend to go to school and hang out with my friends), try to earn some bucks, eat, make lunch for my ‘bro, hang out again… play soccer, go out for a swim if it’s not too cold, train, dinner with my family if they are around. I Don’t have exactly a routine, so I don’t care. 

Do you have any hobbies, or interests outside hero work? What are they, and where did you pick them up? 

“I play soccer, I am a good midfield. My dad taught me and all my friends play (and I didn’t think I was tall enough for basketball as a kid). Love going for a swim. I tried boxing for a while too. 

"Love rock music (but I’m not exactly good as a player and don’t ask me to sing). Ah I do read fantasy books sometimes, but don’t tell that around, ehi I’m doing that just for research ok?" 

What do you do for fun? 

"Hang out with my friends, go dancing, drinking, go for a swim (waay better if there are girls around too). Play soccer."  

Do you have a costume? What does it look like? 

“I don’t yet. So far I went for like a black hoodie, ballcap and like a scarf in front of my face, like you see bandits in wester movies.” Chuckles. “But that’s lame, I want a real costume, it’s just, well I’m not exactly a tailor you know? Whatever, I’m gonna to figure out something, I bet I can find someone at the new school. I got an idea or two.”  

How do you normally dress when not in costume? 

"T-shirts, Sweatpants, sneakers."  

What do you wear to bed most nights? 

“A good company.” Smirks. “Yeah I wish… Honestly though, I sleep in my boxers.” 

Do you wear any special jewelry? What is it, and what does it look like? 

“Nah I’m not a jewelry kind of guy. But I do have a necklace with a fang on it, no special meaning, it just looks cool.” 

Do you have a special place where you keep your valuables? 

"Yeah I have a hiding spot at the camp. But I won’t tell where it is ok? Gonna need to find a new one at school." 

What's your preferred means of local travel? How about long distance? 

"My feet are fine. The rest is kinda expensive. The bus I guess, I stole a motorbike once and I go ride with my friends sometimes. I haven’t tried going long distance with my wings though, that might be cool, but I mean, I don’t mind some attention, but that might be a little too much." 

Miscellaneous 

Have you ever made a will, or tried to make arrangements for your death? What provisions did you make? 

"What? Again. That’s too morbid man. And anyway, my ‘bro is getting everything." 

If your features were to be destroyed beyond recognition, is there any other way of identifying your body? 

"Woah that’s even worse… Why? Got any plans to kill me? I told you, all my stuff goes to my bro… Anyway, I dunno… I mean I can say DNA, but I don’t have any in common with anyone I know, I bet that that there aren’t many people around with dragon genes though (if it is a thing actually). Ah and my tats, but depends on how destroyed I guess…"

What would you like to be remembered for after your death? 

"Making the life of my people better. Having lot of friends. Being a good father if I ever get to be one." 

Do you believe you pose a threat to the public? Why or why not? 

"I… I do… and I was… I mean I was a criminal and a monster (for less than year, but… well). And it’s not that I’m clumsy, but I can breathe fire, collateral damages happen, they don’t have to, though, that’s another reason why I’m going to school." 

What do you perceive as your greatest strength? 

"I have b**ls. I mean my determination. And well, being a giant monster probably helps, but I guess that’s not what you are asking." 

What do you perceive as your greatest weakness? 

"I put myself first way too much. And yeah I try to look confident, but that’s not exactly true."  

As a player, if you could, what advice would you give your character? Speak as if he/she were sitting right here in front of you. Use proper tone so they might heed your advice... 

"Look man, enjoy your life, ok? You are young it’s your right and your duty. Do your best, I know you have it in you. You might feel like the path you have chosen isn’t easy, but it just makes it more worthy, just go and make us proud." 

Edited by Nerdzul