Jump to content

Recommended Posts

ooc for this.

 

@Kaede Kimura @Cubismo

 

Let's start off with a post from Kaede to set up what the Dreamer and Carnifex is up to, now that they've stopped the purse snatcher and there's Ultio Suits coming in to chase them!

Share this post


Link to post

Oops! Didn't check the OOC before I made my post in IC. My mistake! Hope that doesn't throw off the flow of the narrative to much. 

Share this post


Link to post

No worries, nothing to stop Kaede from setting up where Dreamer's at!

Share this post


Link to post

At the top of a tall building, on a big winged snake. Currently the Wonderland Array is on Dreamscape (Create Object).

Share this post


Link to post

Going to try and reason with lead Blue Armor Ultio-Suit to chill out and move on.

 

 Diplomacy: 1d20+10 21

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

You manage to get him from Hostile to Unfriendly, but, there's more Ultio Users around that might not agree with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

They get a positive bonus from their numbers, and count as assisting each other, so a pretty big bonus here: 28

Yeah, no.

 

On that note... give me some Initiative rolls, but feel free to do some prebattle IC posts too!

Edited by RocketLord

Share this post


Link to post

Ultio Suit Users Initiative: 25

So, hey, guess who's all very fast?

 

@Kaede Kimura give me an IC before we kick things off!

 

25 - Ultio Suit Users - ?

17 - Carnifex - Unharmed

16 - The Dreamer - 1HP - Unharmed

9 - Ultra Girl - 3HP - Unharmd

Share this post


Link to post

And its on! There's a big number of Ultio Suit users, but I'll be using no more than 4 attacks from them in one turn for now, since they're all stumbling over each other.

 

Ultio Red and 3 other Ultios goes straight for the Carnifex by blasting at it: 18 18 26 28

That's... some good rolls. Including a crit.

 

All hits, that's 3 DC19 TOU saves and one DC24 TOU save for the Carnifex.

 

Next, Carnifex and Dreamer, then Ultra Girl.

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, well that's gonna be a cavalcade of whiffle bats. The Carnifex has immunity to critical hits, so ping there, back down to DC19. Then, assuming it's not penetrating none of them beat it's Impervious Toughness 7.

Not gonna lie I thought that was gonna turn ugly for a bit there.

Share this post


Link to post

Well, The Carnifex's action is fairly simple. She jumps up and takes a swing at Ultio Red.
And I was right in my worry that my dice would betray me! 1d20+4= 5!
Hero Point, cause no thanks! 1d20+4= 23 I really hope that hits, cause if not I'm in trouble! If it does Toughness DC is 25

 

 

The Dreamer is gonna use Dreamscape to generate a box around a two of Ultio Suits. DC17 (Max at PL) Reflex saves for them. Anyway, the maximum toughness she can achieve based on ranks is 15, but since that exceeds PL caps it is probably toughness 7. The box has a hole in the bottom so if it was lifted the suits could escape and weighs a lot.

Share this post


Link to post

Since Dreamer already has two of the Ultio Suits in Box Jail and Carnifex is nomming on Ultio Red, Ultra Girl is going to pick a fight with the one unboxed Ultio Suit. She's going to go about this by setting her Weapons System Array to its Alternative Power Laser-Vision and just blasting them. For the record, her Ultra Systems Dynamic Array is set currently to its Base Power.

 

Ultra Girl

Free Action: Switching from Base Power to Laser-Vision on Weapons System Array.

Standard Action: Using Laser-Vision on unboxed Ultio Suit. That's a initial Attacking Ultio Suit: 1d20+8 13 but I'm going to use a Hero Point to roll again. Attacking Ultio Suit: 1d20+8 9. That's also terrible but hopefully the boost to 19 should be enough to hit. Damage is 23 Toughness. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...